• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV stream featuring Tabata and Sakaguchi to be held on April 14th

Koozek

What does the NOV to SEP mean?

When they finished the release date counter and the month suddenly stuck on "NOV" instead of the leaked "SEP" everybody would have expected. But that was just a little troll and after a few seconds it changed to "SEP".

Koozek

This makes sense now.

uvCAHqQ.png

Honestly, the "hold to button to automatically guard and attack" lends itself to a mobile streaming version if you think about it :D Maybe it's something like the now defunct Dive In service that streamed a version of FFXIII running in a cloud on smartphones in Japan. Then you could also have automatic weapon switching to make it easier when playing on phones. Mark my words. That's their solution for the problem with the dying Japanese console market.

zeromcd73

I didn't watch the stream, but according to here: http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/48371384.html Sakaguchi asked Tabata some pretty funny things when he was drunk.

lmao I can't believe I missed this.

"Xbone or PS4. Which has the higher specs?"
-> Tabata brushes this off by saying that Sakaguchi already knows
"Give me an ultimate edition of the game"
"Give me the Audi r8."
"FF16 is already in development, right?"
"You havent cleared FF2? What, do you hate Kawazu or something?"
"Kitase can't produce."

raven777

Final Fantasy XV ‏@FFXVEN
Hi everyone, just letting you know the #FFXV ATR on April 21 will be in Japanese only without subtitles.

The plan is to talk to our Japanese fans about things happening in Japan which aren't really relevant to our western fans.

Hi everyone, just letting you know the #FFXV ATR on April 21 will be in Japanese only without subtitles.

The plan is to talk to our Japanese fans about things happening in Japan which aren't really relevant to our western fans.

Luna upskirt feature confirmed

Top Bottom