• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV UCE - Shipping from SE Store

Pejo

I just received a notification that my UCE shipped from the Square Enix Store, but when I look at the shipping address, it doesn't have any of my details in it, it just states the name of the city I live in. This is true of both the Order info on the store and UPS tracking. The only place I can find with my address is the billing info.

Did those of you that ordered one have your full shipping data in the UPS tracking info?

I swear, if SE fucks this up on a limited edition $300 version of the game....

Kirye

I got the same email with the same info. Honestly it probably just means that it's being held until the actual release date or hopefully the day before.

EDIT: After checking it again today it says it's arriving on the 30th. :/ Thankfully I also have the game ordered digitally so I'll still get to play it on release.

Wagram

I've ordered a ton of CEs from the SE store, even back when they were with digital river. I never missed one release date. Apparently i'm lucky.

Odd it says mine's shipped but I haven't received tracking yet. I ended up hooking another Gaffer up with it at cost so I want to get them that info asap.

It's 2 day, lucky!!! Lol. I got the Best Buy price mistake collectors one so I can't be that mad though.

Pejo

Well at least there's comfort in numbers. It's nice to know mine isn't the only one in this status.

LiK

I didn't even get a shipping email yet. FYI, it said Shipped in my Order ever since it charged me for it about a month ago.

golem

Mine says delivery 11/30...

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 11/30/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Nashville, TN, United States, Monday, 11/21/2016

Shipment Progress

Nashville, TN, United States
11/21/2016
10:08 P.M.
Departure Scan

11/21/2016
4:41 P.M.
Arrival Scan

11/21/2016
4:11 P.M.
Departure Scan

11/21/2016
1:39 P.M.
Origin Scan
United States
11/21/2016
12:17 A.M.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

S-E changes the status to Shipped so that they can charge you. It doesn't mean it's left the facility just yet. Just FYI for those wondering.

Zomba13

My delivery status

"Delivery Status: Not started"

I hope it arrives on time. Never ordered from the store before.

FuturusX

My shipping info from Square Enix is slated for 11/30 also. At the time I went with standard shipping ground, not sure if that makes a difference. I contacted Customer service on Friday and they sent me back a nice email stating that I'd get shipping information soon and I should expect the game to be delivered before or on release day. 11/30 is not release day but...we'll what ever will be will be.

EDIT: Oh and I can track my delivery with UPS now. It's in TN...I wonder if they are just shipping the ground units early and the 2 day a bit later so that the timing is around release day for everybody regardless of shipping type.

It says that I can upgrade it to UPS Ground. Currently it's using UPS SurePost. If I do that will it possibly arrive sooner?

It depends on where it's shipping from and to your location. Probably a day to change it over, and then it has to get put on a truck, and given the holiday there's still no guarantee you'd get it on release.

FuturusX

Yeah the holiday is gonna delay shipment by a day it seems. No matter what delivery type you selected during purchase.

It depends on where it's shipping from and to your location. Probably a day to change it over, and then it has to get put on a truck, and given the holiday there's still no guarantee you'd get it on release.
From TN to UT. I just don't want to spend $3.50 if it's not gonna arrive either earlier or on the same day.

I just noticed Final Fantasy XV on Amazon is reduced from $59 to $50. As a prime member we get 20% off but the price still shows $47 when it should be at $40. Is there something off?

Slaythe

Just found a buyer for mine.

Bought the game digitally instead.

I'll get the collector OST instead.

No king's tale and other bonuses dlcs just sealed the deal for me, like fuck you. Ultimate my ass.

No king's tale and other bonuses dlcs just sealed the deal for me, like fuck you. Ultimate my ass.
I'd mention the fact that everything you mentioned was announced way after the UCE was announced but it won't change your mind and you won't agree with me.

I just really hope you sold it at a good price. Got to make the most of it!

Stiler

I got no email about mine shipping or anything yet :(.

However I live in TN, so maybe since it seems that's where they are shipping from then they are shipping out orders that go to CA, etc first and then the ones closer last so people don't get them early.

Sure would have been nice if mine shipped though...

golem

Holy cow the ebay prices are pretty solid right now

KiraXD

Didnt get uce, but my deluxe from SE online shop shipped on the 19th, updated today, in transit via ups and estimated by the 26th to california... Fingers crossed

It's hardly worth the scalp at those prices, especially since you have an 84%* chance of being scammed on Ebay.

*Statistics from my ass

I had a launch 360 and I didn't sell it even when they were going for $2k on Ebay. Actually I regret that, I could have avoided all those RRoDs. :(

dottme

I think they might have messed up some stuff. I've got 2 orders (UCE and then the play-arts) but I'm seeing 4 packages coming on UPS app.
I've only received 2 tracking numbers from SE. So I have no idea what I'm going to get :worried:

I debated it, but decided to let a fellow GAF member take it at cost. I've sold limited run stuff before to people, one item in particular was a lot of money, and I still kind of feel bad about it.

If I want to make money on stuff I just buy bundle deals and part them out, or limited time deals that aren't limited quantities and sell those more than enough to be made that way for me.

JayBabay

Well, those are what some are asking for. If you look at the ones that are actually sold you'll notice the margin for profit is not that much, especially after eBay cut and shipping a big box like that. People were selling the links to purchase the UCE and I saw them going for half the retail price of the regular edition.

MrBS

Considering how much in the hole I was in for this I paid the extra for express shipping.

Then I have to get it mail forwarded so this will probably end up costing me more than my PS4 Pro ><

I look forward to looking at it once then putting it in storage :p

Zomba13

Phew, least I'm not the only one.
Guessing you ordered from EU Store?

Yeah EU store here. Though somehow, when registering for the account I used a .co.uk instead of .com of my main email and I can't make a co.uk of that email (it's not taken, I just don't have the choice of .co.uk with that email domain) and you can't change the email in that account so I won't be getting any kind of emails. I've been charged (beginning of the month I think it was) and my address and other details are right but I just hope I don't need emails from them. It was hell trying to confirm my order because I was giving the support guy what I thought was right info but it wasn't until I remembered it wouldn't let me sign up with my .com and I thought I had the same address at .co.uk that I could get back in.

Quentino

Neo Member
No. Only preparing for shipment. SE store mostly delivers 2 days before release or on release day. I never got anything later. Europe at least.

Thanks, glad to hear. Mine is preparing to. Hopefully we get lucky and can play it this Weekend.

Top Bottom