• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV UCE - Shipping from SE Store

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Sooo this happened...

LI0Hpp8.jpg

IcpjGJl.jpg

First it said it would be here tomorrow...next thing I know...it said today.

The Lamp

I wanted one of these so badly.

Then they offered me one on the waiting list last week and I turned it down. $250+ for a video game, mother of god. What am I even going to do with a statue of Noctis, I thought to myself.

Hope all of you enjoy it. I'm sticking with the deluxe edition.

I never got a shipping notification either, but it says Shipped when I check the delivery status. Where can I find the tracking number in this situation?

There's an option to contact SE among the order options. You can request the tracking trough there.

Wow. The package is in a town about an hour away from here and it'll arrive Wednesday 11/30 and it got there on the 23rd

Lol that's funny af :(
Seriously. I'm not joking to you people---call and go grab it! I've done it before. Don't wait until Wednesday. I would for mine, but it is 2 hours away and that's just far enough to be too far for me.

oni_saru

Holy shit! I just got mine!!!!!

Totally surprised! I was already surprised the expected delivery date was on release considering i chose the cheapest shipping option. But now i got it days early!!! Thank you based SE store!!!

It's cool to play now right? I remember reading something about a day one patch. Should i wait?

Holy shit! I just got mine!!!!!

Totally surprised! I was already surprised the expected delivery date was on release considering i chose the cheapest shipping option. But now i got it days early!!! Thank you based SE store!!!

It's cool to play now right? I remember reading something about a day one patch. Should i wait?
I believe I read there is already a 7 GB patch out there that will download now, so go nuts and start playing.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Mine too shipped yesterday from S-E EU Store. As usual no notifications or tracking numbers... bunch of amateurs -.-'

Kirye

Mine hasn't been delivered yet :( I was fine waiting until release but now some of you are getting your games and I feel left out!

WadeitOut

I actually got mine today also but it's already being shipped off to someone I sold it to (I never ended up getting a PS4Pro at launch so I don't even have a PS4).

robotrock

Banned
Square Enix Store has in the past delivered my game early. I got the Kingdom Hearts 2 CE four days before release.

was so happy

demigod

So mine has been in Dallas since yesterday with UPS but its sent via UPS Surepost so its going to be handed off to USPS and won't get here til release day. I'm not allowed to pick it up either. I feel like we are still living in the stone age.

In Seattle too. 11/29 is my expected delivery date (originally 11/30 but updated to 11/29) and it left IL on 11/22 without an update. I did the cheapest shipping option. Hmmm.

Same boat here, but seems you got it to leave Illinois a day earlier. Mine left IL on 11/23

Just got my email today! Arriving on release day!!!

Though I really won't get to play it until the next week after since my job has me working nearly all day!

UCE FTW!!!

For those in the US, did you get an email with a tracking number or what?

Really hoping they're not holding mine back til Monday since I chose overnight. Because that would be a waste.

Stiler

Wow, all of you getting yours already.

Did most of yours ship from TN?

I literally just got my email earlier today about mine shipping and estimate is 30th! So frustrating since I'm in TN.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo

I literally just got my email earlier today about mine shipping and estimate is 30th! So frustrating since I'm in TN.

Mine did

Houston, TX here

Zafir

If it's like the EU half, they ship the furthest ones out early because they can't guarantee next day, and leave the closer ones till near release.

Anyone from the UK shouldn't expect it before release day, sadly.

Mean while the European ones get shipped out way earlier and arrive way earlier.

Ishida

Banned
Not fucking fair.

I was one of the first persons to pre order my UCE. The FIRST batch, THE SAME MINUTE they opened the orders....

And my UCE has been stuck in Miami for the last two days. Not even an ETA!! And now people are already receiving theirs? What the fuck is going on? :mad:

I'm sure I won't even get it by 30th at this rate...

Not fucking fair.

I was one of the first persons to pre order my UCE. The FIRST batch, THE SAME MINUTE they opened the orders....

And my UCE has been stuck in Miami for the last two days. And now people are already receiving theirs? What the fuck is going on? :mad:

They probably wanted to get them out to beat the heavy parcel traffic of black Friday and cyber Monday?

"D"

From what I remember I wasn't able to choose a shipping speed...if I did then I don't really remember. Definitely wasn't expecting it to come THIS early but I ain't complaining.

Noctis' figure looks good but its a little hard to put his swords in his hands though

Him and SS Link holding it down

Athreous

[QUOTE="D";225454880]From what I remember I wasn't able to choose a shipping speed...if I did then I don't really remember. Definitely wasn't expecting it to come THIS early but I ain't complaining.

Noctis' figure looks good but its a little hard to put his swords in his hands though

Him and SS Link holding it down[/QUOTE]

OMG, that guy is not Noctis...

I'm thinking about cancelling/reselling my CE now =/

His face looks awful!

//DEVIL//

for people complaining about the 1 day delay. You people waited 10 years. I am sure 1 day wont kill you lol.

with that being said. I got my Deluxe edition today lol.

That awesome feel when the UPS lady says that if you switch your order to pickup you'll be able to get it tonight, only to promptly say "Oops, looks like the earliest you will get it is the same day it would have delivered"

Yeah...thanks lady.

Top Bottom