• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Sacrifice soul sacrifice DLC & new Delta trailer and info

cyborg009

Banned
The Fall of the Gods DLC came out today and this is where you get to fight the Gods of sou sacrifice.

0nvf6XW.jpg
TdgtbGs.jpg

New Trailer for Soul Sacrifice Delta Showing off the new faction Grim and spells. Soul Sacrifice Delta will have fairy tales monsters like Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel & Gretel, the Three Little Pigs, and Snow White.

Grim is neutral base.
cts2_img2.jpg
slide9_3.jpg

New areas
slide1_2.jpg
slide2_1.jpg

New characters too(Red hood?)
cts1_img.jpg

More information on the site.

Glass Rebel

Yeah, apparently Delta is going to have characters based on fairy tales.

Hansel & Gretel, Three Little Pigs and Snow White will be in as well.

B.O.O.M

Yep I'm in. The new bosses look great

On a different note: DLC support for SS have been nothing short of exceptional.

My god, those Gods look creepy as hell. Definitely need to start playing Soul Sacrifice again soon. I'm not even sure why I stopped playing in the first place.

Yep I'm in. The new bosses look great

On a different note: DLC support for SS have been nothing short of exceptional.

They are always 100kb downloads

Are we sure they arent just unlock codes for content thats already finished when it was released?

Not knocking it since its free anyways but it seems silly to meter out the second half of the game like that.

Yasumi

Banned

Are we sure they arent just unlock codes for content thats already finished when it was released?

Not knocking it since its free anyways but it seems silly to meter out the second half of the game like that.

They patch it in with a several hundred MB file, then you download the unlock key. The DLC wasn't there in the initial release.

blackflag

I got this really late and could never find a game with anyone low level so I played it a bit and just put it away. I did like it. Should play some more solo I guess.

They patch it in with a several hundred MB file, then you download the unlock key. The DLC wasn't there in the initial release.

Well if true then that is understandable. I still wish Delta was DLC because while I enjoyed the game i'm not too keen on buying a re-release.

cyborg009

Banned
Trailers for the gods
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=j5A4b4-UTyI

Delta isn't DLC? Lame. Also i've been unamused at all the unlock keys they took so long to "release".
Was that the same case when japan got them? They got the dlc weeks before us. And also I would love to buy delta portion as dlc.

Is the community for this still pretty active? I might want to go back for more.
Ya you can play with us on Friday.

You know what i'm in. I want to see what this Grim thing (the order and the choice itself is all about)

is this a fully separate release or will it also be like a DLC upgrade to the original (they already did it some what with Santuary and that extra character).

Yopis

Gotta jump back on this soon. Hit mid 40s and put It down for a bit. Had since launch...this one slipped through the cracks. Great game though, was awesome playing with Gaf the few times I did.

So the DLC is added in with the actual Title Updates?

Because otherwise its all been unlock codes from what I have seen. I suppose you are right if that is the case.

cyborg009

Banned
I tweeted one of the devs Yoshida and ask about buying the delta version instead of another cart.

Also I love the game art style

main_visual.jpg

cts1_mainimg.jpg

dkoy

Soul Sacrifice never fails to get on my nerves when it comes to fiend designs. They're all just so... unsettling. Will grab Delta cuz it sounds like some pretty big additions, especially with the neutral route.

Any theories on what "neutralling" a fiend does to them?

Also if people are still confused, the content for the DLC is patched in when you update the game and you activate it using PSN.

B.O.O.M

This. Game puts a lot of developers to shame regarding DLC and how the practice should be utilized.

Yep

Well yeah. I don't see why it would be unlock codes when it's free. And if it was usually someone will already point it out. Never really checked the size of the files but the content have been pretty damn awesome. Bosses, Maps, Fellow Sorcerer quests etc. And no even tho it has been a good chunk for DLC, it's no where near close to being half the content of the original game.

Cha

The game seems a little more colourful, judging from those screens. I like it :) Monsters based on fairy tales makes this instabuy.

cyborg009

Banned
Daughter of Carnatux? Pretty sure those are going to be the new "Fellow Sorcerers" and they look awesome.

Yeah. I've seen them whip em at players and sometimes twirl them around while casting certain attacks.

Some of those attacks took off 80% of my health. And I have 90 life and 10 magic.

Top Bottom