• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Season of The Umbrella Academy releases August 8, 2024

TheUsual

Gold Member
Loved the first season, second one was ok (but much worse) and third was... I don't even know what it was. I'm not sure I'm hyped for this anymore.
Same thoughts. 1st season was fun. Honestly don't remember too much of seasons 2 & 3.

Mossybrew

Honestly don't remember too much of seasons 2 & 3.
I know right, I'm going to have to watch a refresher. Wasn't the world destroyed or some shit at the end of last season? Anyway this has been a pretty fun show but it kinda feels like it should have ended already.

Last edited:

TheUsual

Gold Member
I know right, I'm going to have to watch a refresher. Wasn't the world destroyed or some shit at the end of last season? Anyway this has been a pretty fun show but it kinda feels like it should have ended already.
Think the world timeline was reset and they all lost their powers.. But that's about all I remember.

Fbh

Loved the first season, second one was ok (but much worse) and third was... I don't even know what it was. I'm not sure I'm hyped for this anymore.

Pretty much
S1 was fun, S2 was ok but mostly forgettable and S3 had some interesting ideas but it was overall really boring and slow and they made most characters annoying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom