• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

iavi

The children paralogues don't disappear do they? Nah's is right pissing me off, and I'm just gonna skip it for a while.

But resetting on Casual per death is kind of silly in and of itself.

Man, I've been playing Fire Emblem so long resetting after a death is second nature to me. And I don't have the time these days to be playing chapters over from the start (and Radiant Dawn and the DS games have spoiled me with battle saves). Casual + Resetting is the only way to go for me.

Lissa retired lol. She's ok.....not so much physically but ok.

She's crippled and will never wield a stave again, so mentally broken by this turn of events that she can no longer communicate with the rest of the army in the barracks.
Maybe she'd be better off dead.

Aexact

...I like being lazy while leveling up characters via risen battles and DLC maps. :p

And the 2 extra saves are too convent to give up.
It really is convenient!

... But I play on Classic anyway because of a really stupid reason.
If I want to jettison a Spotpass/DLC character from my roster I recruited by accident, I'd have the option. That greyed out unit box on the Support menu really bugs me.

Solune

*changes his avatar - this is just too cute*

... Sooo... Any ideas who I should bre-- marry Nowi with? With fun but not too squicky dialogues?

Great avatar! Stahl defense force! I really like Nowi with Donnel, and Nah gets access to Galeforce.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
She's crippled and will never wield a stave again, so mentally broken by this turn of events that she can no longer communicate with the rest of the army in the barracks.
Maybe she'd be better off dead.
Damn, why does this situation sound so amazingly amazing?

Roto13

Damn, why does this situation sound so amazingly amazing?

image.php

LayLa

just finished! hard/classic, no one was allowed to die until the final map. i'm ok with people dying at the last battle - well, not my favourites, but a couple of side characters dying at the end feels fitting somehow. anyway easily GOTY so far, <3 Tharja & her crazy kids.

ohlawd

ah crap forgot to kill Jaffar so my poor little Morgan got Lethality'd.

Whatever I'm done for now. Lost like... 5 Limit Breakers >_>

Top Bottom