• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Fates coming to Europe on May 20th

Peff

The CE with the three games in one card now includes a really cool-looking steelbook and a map of the game world.

If you buy either of the standard games, you'll be able to buy the downloadable version of the third game (Revelation) on June 9th.

47xZT8a.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtfBsACbzr0

MLH

much later than expected, I was hoping for April too. On the good side however at least I'll have plenty of time to play Dark Souls 3.

Jintor

horrible. fucking three month wait.

if i wasn't sane i'd go get a cheap 2ds and an american version first. but unfortunately i'm sane.

fml.

I have to admit the box is a bit of a let down from NA's utterly gorgeous box. (I know it's just a box, but I like a good stylish box!) The steelbook and the map are nice, though.

Faustek

Did I get it right that we get one cart but the other 2 campaigns will be download? As not on the cartridge?

laoni

I was hoping for an April release too :/

I picked up the Awakening US 3DS, so, I've bought and have been playing through Birthright, but I wanted to make my Australian copy my 'main' one.

I think I'm just gonna stick with the US release

Oh good, another chance for people in the US who missed out. Hopefully it'll be easy to get and you can just import it thanks to the 3DS being regio.... fuck!

Peff

Did I get it right that we get one cart but the other 2 campaigns will be download? As not on the cartridge?

If you buy either of the two retail games separately, yes. If you get the CE, you get everything on a single card.

Famassu

Ugh, fucking hell. I have a feeling the Special Edition will be extremely limited. This will be annoying. I hope I'm around when the pre-orders go up, don't want to miss it. -_-

Shin-chan

I'm pretty fucking salty about the wait. Why can't Nintendo follow after every other publisher in the world and not treat the US and Europe like completely separate entities, it isn't 1993 anymore. Well, except Atlus I guess but they're not even established in Europe.

The one good thing about being a Nintendo fan in the UK is there is rarely any worry about special edition stock. I wonder how expensive it is.

MLH

Longer wait than I expected but I'm already itching to pre-order that special edition.

inb4 "GAME exclusive!" :(

It'll definitely be up on Nintendo Official UK Store and most likely GAME 'exclusive' (which'll probably be the cheaper option by about £5). I'm used to it at this point and they're not too bad, you just best hope they don't go bankrupt again before it releases :p

Marche90

Thank fuck for 3DS hacking, already playing it. Love removing that region lock.

If you don't mind asking, you got a standard version or the SE? I'm asking because I was planning on doing the same (the US game on a JP system) but I have no idea how I'm going to get around the issue that if you don't have the SE, you need to buy the other paths as DLC, and purchasing DLC and downloading updates won't work with an out-of-region game...

Draxal

Hmm, kinda jealous of the steelbook, but I actually grew found of the American (continents for you silly nationalistic canadians) 3ds pouch.

The game cover is also better than the American versions.

Was hoping for April, but May ain't half bad.

Good thing we're getting a special edition and 3DS XL too.

Although I was a tad disappointed that we don't get Shibata's double-sided coin in the special edition ;___;

Top Bottom