• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Tripon

Boi o boi. She is one hella expensive investment lol.

Distant Counter when i never had a single Hector till now lol.

And panic Ploy....wutttt.

Yeah, it's an expensive build. But you don't have to do Panic Ploy, you can use a regular buff/debuff if you want. If you also have an Amelia, and some Sheena or Gwendolyn's you can also help start on an Armor Emblem team and give either Hone Armor or Fortify Armor to her. if you have Draug, then you can gift her Goad Armor.

ggx2ac

10,400 feathers from Arena and Arena Assault.
392157.jpg

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Free pull give me +atk -spd Effie guys. Is this good spread? And any good build for her?
That is the ideal IV for Effie, because she has Wary Fighter to prevent getting doubled anyway.

Effie is great on her own, so she doesn't NEED tons of expensive SI, but if you want to:

- Brave Lance+ to murder just about anything on your turn, but weakens her ability to melee counter.
- Distant Counter + default lance makes her harder to kill with mages/archers, but weakens her melee game because you lose Death Blow.
- Keep Wary Fighter.
- C skill is really just whatever goes best with your team.

Assist is often Pivot to help her move around.

ggx2ac

- Distant Counter + default lance makes her harder to kill with mages/archers, but weakens her melee game because you lose Death Blow.

How about Distant Counter + Slaying Lance?

No Death Blow but your special will trigger faster with something like Bonfire or Moonbow.

Edit: Moonbow would be even better since it's possible to deal more damage with that than Death Blow.

ggx2ac

Ever since they increased the Hero Merit cap, I have so many heroes to get more feathers from.

I really want those special trial maps to appear again where it was 5 stamina for a level 40 map that you can grind with auto battle to grind for hero feathers.

With the new option to skip battle animations, it would make it even faster.

kswiston

Battle animations were immediately turned off when the option became available. I'm glad that I no longer have to repeatedly tap the screen to skip them.

I am back up to 76k feathers. I should pick a character or two to promote.

Who are the best fliers recruitable at 4-stars? I have Summer Corrin, but lack Spring Camilla, or any of the 5*-only fliers.

Tripon

Battle animations were immediately turned off when the option became available. I'm glad that I no longer have to repeatedly tap the screen to skip them.

I am back up to 76k feathers. I should pick a character or two to promote.

Who are the best fliers recruitable at 4-stars? I have Summer Corrin, but lack Spring Camilla, or any of the 5*-only fliers.
Cordelia, Cherche, and Beruka comes to mind

kswiston

Cordelia, Cherche, and Beruka comes to mind

Thanks. I might promote Cordelia if one of my two has decent IVs. I have so many Cherches, that she would be better off going the 4-star+ route. I think that I could make her +6-7 for less than 10k feathers if I upgrade all of the 3-star versions.

Tripon

Thanks. I might promote Cordelia if one of my two has decent IVs. I have so many Cherches, that she would be better off going the 4-star+ route. I think that I could make her +6-7 for less than 10k feathers if I upgrade all of the 3-star versions.

Also Valter if you got him in his GHB.

HoodWinked

i got a 5* Priscilla from the free summon on the death blow banner, and left it on the summon screen for 15 minutes to contemplate whether i should continue to summon or just quit.

kept going back and forth on it, and against better judgement i figured 15 orbs for 4 summons is good. well the rest of the summons were 3* 2 x Gwendolyns, Felicia and Barst.

Sushen

I've got tons more grinding to do, but I'm starting to see the power of flier team. I can't wait to fully setup my team, which take a while. Hopefully, TT will help grinding for the SP, although I need more fodder to complete.

ggx2ac

I was bored so I did this.

Just threw whatever spare parts I had to make this. I wasn't going for a specific build, just wanting to get something decent so then she'll at least be somewhat useful.

It wasn't fun at all having to level up two of 5* Martha to get SP seeing as I needed some 1800 SP to build this.

OVDRobo

Got a second Ike out of only 10 orbs on the new banner.

It's +ATK/-SPD again.

At this rate I'll have a +10 before I get a decent IV.

HoodWinked

I was bored so I did this.

Just threw whatever spare parts I had to make this. I wasn't going for a specific build, just wanting to get something decent so then she'll at least be somewhat useful.

It wasn't fun at all having to level up two of 5* Martha to get SP seeing as I needed some 1800 SP to build this.

pretty much ended up building her the same way she was really nice for last TT. self heal sustained her and she never got doubled did a ton of damage.

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/cIX56i8.png[/IMG]

Ninferno

Damn, no 40% bonus char again... This is going to be a shitty long grind, again.

Fortunately BK is just at the 30k mark; at least I can start using him for auto-battle pretty early on.

Weird that there's no starter trio 20% bonus this time. And even weirder is that the Tempest banner is just a stupid exact re-run of PoR banner 1; it dosn't even have all the 40%s (though that is probably due to the other 3 having their own banner right now).

Free summons were garbage.

I'm really lucky to have Ike. He's +SPD/-ATK, but he's been OK. I stuck Fury 3 and Vantage 3 on him, so he'll dominate with the stat bonuses. His Hero Merit is at 950, so it will spike hard over the next few weeks. I hope that everyone here at least has a 20% bonus before they pick up Black Knight. I'll be grinding him up, too.

Trunx28

really hyped for the TT this time. Getting the BK 5* at only 30k is insane!

Free pull on the new banner .. another 4* Donnel. Still waiting for my first 5* free pull .. But the gatcha gods where good in the last month. Hector, Ninian and Elincia with great IVs.

What kind of teams do you guys run for TT? My horses really don't need any more SP nor does my Nino.

Olivia, Delthea, Bike and Elincia. Second team will be Ike, Priscilla as a healer, Reinhard and BLyn.

Shito

What kind of teams do you guys run for TT? My horses really don't need any more SP nor does my Nino.
I need quite a lot of SP for Elincia and Nephenee, and I've just started on a Medic.Marth, so those three and Genny.
I think I really enjoy TT now, I feel like all the changes made it really fun to grind. ^^

casiopao

Got myself soren and saber for 15 orb lol. What a lucky streak omgggg.

Edit: awww soren is -atk+spd
Not sure if good or not on saber though. +def-res

BIke is a problem with Elincia. I needed to swap back in Palla as a 2nd red flier to handle him.

Are you running her with Life and Death? I run her with just death blow and she One Rounds him every time. I just have to make sure he isn't running Ignis, in which case I need to soften him with flier Corrin or set up Elincia to absorb an attack on enemy phase and then kill him on player phase.

She has 24 defense and will get to 30 with fortify and 32 with an ally support. So she can take a hit from even Aether. Just watch out for Ignis builds, but Ignis is worth less in Arena and not part of his starting kit so I haven't seen many running Ignis.

Shinypogs

Bleh my only tt bonus unit is soren and of course he gets shafted to the lower percentage. I'm not sure I want to run him over 3 ponies + ninian which will likly get the job done faster and with less deaths. I will have to compare how much he effects final score and how reliably the ai can autobattle with him vs how many clean fast runs I can get with my normal team.

Edit: forgot I've also got a titania so I could use her and have her benefit from cav buffs but I really don't need more melee dmg.

spiritfox

Are you running her with Life and Death? I run her with just death blow and she One Rounds him every time. I just have to make sure he isn't running Ignis, in which case I need to soften him with flier Corrin or set up Elincia to absorb an attack on enemy phase and then kill him on player phase.

She has 24 defense and will get to 30 with fortify and 32 with an ally support. So she can take a hit from even Aether. Just watch out for Ignis builds, but Ignis is worth less in Arena and not part of his starting kit so I haven't seen many running Ignis.

She's -spd so she can't reliably quad him. No SI yet cause I'm planning on grinding SP during TT. The problem is that she takes too much damage trading with him and leaves her open for a counter.

NSESN

Elincia is a Bonus. I feel vindicated.

Fortify is useless against most Bikes because of Beorc blessing.

Elincia is a Bonus. I feel vindicated.

Fortify is useless against most Bikes because of Beorc blessing.

Oh yea I always forget about that skill's effect.

The next TT is going to be great. I have Ike, Elincia and Soren at merged 4*. Once I get BK I could run a full team of inflated bonus units, but Elincia in Auto Battle scares me. She'll probably run straight for the nearest archer. Probably run Effie in her place so she can bond with BK.

Roman

How about Distant Counter + Slaying Lance?

No Death Blow but your special will trigger faster with something like Bonfire or Moonbow.

Edit: Moonbow would be even better since it's possible to deal more damage with that than Death Blow.

It is indeed a great build for her which is why we've had it on her wiki build page since the banner was up.

In anticipation of BK what's the best distribution of Armor skills? I'm having a tough time with this because Effie needs speed the least meaning she would make a great candidate to wield Hone Armor but then that means Hector or BK would have to run Fortify and be weaker against mages and archers they are trying to distant counter and Effie doesn't need fortify either.

Probably go with

Amelia - Armor March
Hector - Goad Armor
Effie - Fortify Armor
BK - Hone Armor

NSESN

In anticipation of BK what's the best distribution of Armor skills? I'm having a tough time with this because Effie needs speed the least meaning she would make a great candidate to wield Hone Armor but then that means Hector or BK would have to run Fortify and be weaker against mages and archers they are trying to distant counter and Effie doesn't need fortify either.

Probably go with

Amelia - Armor March
Hector - Goad Armor
Effie - Fortify Armor
BK - Hone Armor

I think with armor it is always best to use goads and wards. I have an Amelia with march, and I will use BK,Effie and Zephiel with ward.

Roman

I'd put Panic Ploy on Hector, leave Armor March on Amelia if one of them is running a player phase build (like Brave), and the other two Ward Armor.

In other news, for those running Elincia and struggling with Brave Ike, I have put up a build for her on the wiki that deals with practically all of them:

The most dangerous Brave Ike to this is the QP Wrath Ignis variant. There is a chance for Elincia to die to him if he is Atk buffed, +Atk and merged, but those chances are slim and the situation avoidable.

I'd put Panic Ploy on Hector, leave Armor March on Amelia if one of them is running a player phase build (like Brave), and the other two Ward Armor.

In other news, for those running Elincia and struggling with Brave Ike, I have put up a build for her on the wiki that deals with practically all of them:

The most dangerous Brave Ike to this is the QP Wrath Ignis variant. There is a chance for Elincia to die to him if he is Atk buffed, +Atk and merged, but those chances are slim and the situation avoidable.

Wow people like Ward that much yea? Guess I just want to be greedy and get Amelia to some obscene speed, but she plays a bigger role as support anyways. I already have Fortify on Effie and Goad on Hector so maybe I'll run Ward on BK.

Edit: for Elincia, every BIke I ran into so far has run Aether and dies to Elincia.

Top Bottom