• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

Charlotte looks okay, at least. And it is nice to have an acceptable Cordelia in some form - now they just need to fix Oboro.

spiritfox

I'm sad that this is the better Cordelia art. Can we get a redraw for her (and Oboro and FRobin, why are all my favorite characters by this guy).

Another archer huh... Just got a 5* Klein, Takumi, 7 Gordins and 7 Setsunas while going for Genny (Didn't get her). I guess I could roll more grays. Slightly hoping Genny ends up a 4*, but I don't expect much.

Alucrid

Banned
hm

XU18UO1.png

Bovine

Neo Member
Agreed with the disappointment with no grooms, I wanted some dapper looking guys in tuxes. These units really don't look that great, I should be able to keep myself from pulling.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Agreed with the disappointment with no grooms, I wanted some dapper looking guys in tuxes. These units really don't look that great, I should be able to keep myself from pulling.
My only hope is that IS pulls out a second banner, but I am not dumping much into this banner. Maybe a single 5 pull, if that.

Achtius

lyn's weapon sounds kinda interesting

"after combat, foe inflicted with status preventing them from counterattacking". I wonder if it last the entire player's turn.

lyn's weapon sounds kinda interesting

"after combat, foe inflicted with status preventing them from counterattacking". I wonder if it last the entire player's turn.

Looks like it. Interesing weapon that could really ruin the game of the close/distant counter units. Sadly it's a staff. :/

EDIT: On another note, it's interesing how this banner ends the same day that Nintendo's E3 Event.

Vena

Charlotte's the best on in both what she does, how she looks (that shit eating grin), and her abilities. Unless her stats are utter trash, that is.

Otherwise, probably Cordelia?

Bamboo 竹;238404036 said:
Looks like it. Interesing weapon that could really ruin the game o the close/distant counter units. Sadly it's a staff. :/

Lyn's set is pretty solid, but she'll do no real damage. Still kind of feel the Firesweep Bow is the pinnacle of this whole series of anti-counter measures though.

Also, We finally have our first dual rally. Attack/Speed on Cordy. Also, since she is a ranged unit, the +2 Def/Res may be a lot more useful, since she can have a tank in front of her to take advantage of it. Throw Seal Attack on her B slot, and she can help mitigate a lot of damage. Her A skill will need to wait on what her stats are, but I'm hoping she isn't Niles.

Charlotte hopefully will be strong with her Wind Power A skill. I guess she'll have high HP, respectable attack and speed, but may be lacking a bit in the defences.

Caeda still seems bad, but more because she is yet another blue mage. I feel like we've seen pretty much everything on offer from mages stat distro wise, but I hope to be surprised. Unlikely that Linde or Bunny Lucina will be knocked off of the offensive throne though (for infantry mages).

Not too worried about rolling on this one. I could go for Charlotte and Cordy, but that will depend on if Genny becomes a 4* or not (probably not going to happen, but I can dream).

Mupod

Wind Boost sounds like a counter for Fury, especially Fury/Desperation. Pretty cool but situational, something to watch out for.

Rally attack/speed sounds really nice for a blade tome team but I wouldn't trash a 5* to get it on someone.

Lyn is weird as hell and potentially useful, as you could debuff a distant counter user and then dogpile them with other units. But this doesn't change the one shot meta much and I don't see her being threatening as a defense unit.

Overall unless they've got some absolutely amazing stats I might just blow some orbs on the weapon triangle banner or save up for what's next.

It might only lst til the end of your turn tho going by wording?

No, same text as current rally skills. Should last until your next turn.

Damn, fox ninja'd me. RIP EO.

Anyway, seems useful, but I don't think it will truely replace Erika/Ephraim for blade teams. The passive boosts are much too powerful, along with the free support skills.

Vena

Anyway, seems useful, but I don't think it will truely replace Erika/Ephraim for blade teams. The passive boosts are much too powerful, along with the free support skills.

And I now realize its redundant with the twin's weapons, so it doesn't actually make them any better at their job but allows someone else to effectively cover it as well. Ish, since this requires a turn but the weapons/passives are automatic.

spiritfox

It does allow other characters to fill in the role, like maybe Sharena, since this rally is superior to what she has right now.

RIP EO

Sushen

My only hope is that IS pulls out a second banner, but I am not dumping much into this banner. Maybe a single 5 pull, if that.
Yeah, it doesn't sound interesting, which is good for my wallet.

Bamboo 竹;238404036 said:
EDIT: On another note, it's interesing how this banner ends the same day that Nintendo's E3 Event.
It's guaranteed that there will be E3 banner.

Kenai

Thx for the clarifies.

I don't have enough orbs to dedicate to this banner. I would have been in trouble if it had been Tharja or Effie or Setsuna but it isn't. No husbandos either, maybe the swimsuits will tempt me.

It does allow other characters to fill in the role, like maybe Sharena, since this rally is superior to what she has right now.

RIP EO

It does, but it also costs them their turn. I mean, it will work well if you don't have Erika or Ephraim, but if you do have them then the rally doesn't help you as much. A rally that doesn't include Attack would have been awesome though, since you could have them buff the rainbow from ultimate blade death.

Cordelia's art is redeemed tho.

Almost want to pull to have a good art Cordelia in my castle. Love her so much, was so upset when the game came out and I saw her art. Will wait for stats, was also waiting for Charlotte and I need some blues for SI. I think Genny being 4* or not might be the decisive fact.

Don't like the new banner. Pulled for a second Azura with better stats. Got 4* Donnel. When I didn't have enough for another pull I pullled green, hoping for Hector.

Got a Cecilia. 5*. Neutral nature. She is pretty useless without a blade tome and a lot of work, right? I can't see killing a 5* Nino for her when I could just merge that with my other Nino. Maybe if I get the other components to Horse emblem and want to try it out. But I'm closer to a flier emblem at this point.

I guess question is to save for the next new and exciting banner, or try once more for Azura with June orbs. The question would be an easy pull but for the Ninian with a +spd nature I've been so farming for a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom