• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First and only (maybe) Xbox MVP GAF League! details inside... friends!

these are the emails i got from you guys:

YourTeam: Astros/Matrixadw
OppTeam: Yankees/Wellie
YourHits: 5/ 7/1
OppHits: 2/ 5/1

YourTeam: Yankees
OppTeam: Astros
YourHits: 2
OppHits: 5

then...

YourTeam: Astros/Matrixadw
OppTeam: Yankees/Wellie
YourHits: 2/7/2
OppHits: 1/8/0

YourTeam: Yankees
OppTeam: Astros
YourHits: 2
OppHits: 6

like i said, i will fix it though :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
weird :lol One of us was drunk the 2nd game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My post above says I gave up 7 solo home runs across two games. It's impossible for you to have won 4-1 and 2-1 with me giving up 7 dingers.

:lol @ the discrepancy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ive played too many games lately,but Ck im sure if you go online you can get the real scores under your last played games since I dont think you have played much since we last played.

Like I said earlier the scores/hits really dont matter in the long run,but this is just too funny :lol

Mrbob

DMczaf said:
I keep trying to play MrBob and he flakes on me!

What a cornflake, guys!

:lol :lol :lol

I'm the one waiting online for you! Where did you go?!?! I see the truth is finally revealed!

is it confirmed ramiez is MIA from the league?

also, you guys should put the "new guy" on your IM list. his sn is FloBoJo and he's the phillies. he's pretty much free to play whenever, but get some games in w/ him.

anyone want to take ramirez' spot in the league??

DMczaf

Ugh, I lose to FMT because of EA's dumb ass online system. They said I paused too much so I couldnt pause again, problem is thats the only way to switch pitchers! So I end up giving up 6 runs in the 9th with a bum pitcher. -_-

Thanks EA Canada!

Fifty

DMczaf said:
Ugh, I lose to FMT because of EA's dumb ass online system. They said I paused too much so I couldnt pause again, problem is thats the only way to switch pitchers! So I end up giving up 6 runs in the 9th with a bum pitcher. -_-

Thanks EA Canada!

Yeah there really should be a "fair play" option or something you can turn off that lets you pause/switch players unlimited times.

translation to me: You're the best... around! nothin's gonna ever keep you down you're the best arouuuuund!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
translation to me: You're the best... around! nothin's gonna ever keep you down you're the best arouuuuund!

frontwardsmullet.jpg

"You're alright FMT, you're alright..."

Ramirez

Im retired from playing this game online,me and DM played and it was so laggy it just wasn't even fun :| Hit the swing button then you swing a second later :lol Absolutely no way to get my timing right...

Why can't Tiburon do MVP/Live online :(

im not sure what you guys consider lag. maybe you are playing a lot of single player, and its throwing off your timing horribly online (i could see that happening). but ive played games against a lot of you guys where you say the lag was really bad and i didn't see any problems with it.

Matrix

I only have bad lag against DM :lol Everyone else ive played against,its been pretty damn good.

fifty wont be able to play this week, and i haven't seen matrix online in a few days. also, it doesn't look like anyone has contacted flobojo at all. come on ladies!

p.s. bob and dm: we need to extend our games played against each other by 2 games since ramirez cornflaked on us. 3 more games DM! that's what you get from the Twin Sisters Shannon and Torii!

Matrix

I have been around,I just slowed my game playing down cause I was way ahead of people.I cant play tonight,but ill resume playing games tomorrow night against anyone who I havent played yet or completed games against.

Matrix

Since Ram is a cornflake we should have to play extra games too against guys in our own divison or extra games against guys in yours since we wont be playing ram 3 times ...atleast I think that would be the case,one way or the other :\ I'm all confused with how many games we have to play etc.

Also does anyone who hasnt played all 3 games or 6 games against me want to play now?

DMczaf

Yeah FMT, can you give us a breakdown of how many games we have left against who? Im completely lost now :lol

yes, let me give everyone the UP TO THE SECOND run down on who they need to play:

DM needs to play:

* Bob - 0 more times
* FMT - 0 more time
* Matrix - 0 more times
* Fifty - 3 more times
* CK - 3 more times
* FloBoJo 3 more times

MrBob needs to play:

* DM - 0 more times
* FMT - 0 more time
* Matrix - 0 more times
* Fifty - 3 more times
* CK - 2 more times
* FloBoJo - 3 more times

FMT needs to play:

* DM - 0 more time
* MrBob - 0 more time
* Matrix - 2 more times
* Fifty - 1 more time
* CK - 0 more times
* FloBoJo - 1 more times

Matrix needs to play:

* DM - 0 more times
* MrBob - 0 more times
* FMT - 2 more times
* Fifty - 0 more times
* CK - 6 more times
* FloBoJo - 6 more times

Fifty needs to play:

* DM - 3 more times
* FMT - 1 more time
* MrBob - 3 more times
* Matrix - 0 more times
* CK - 6 more times
* FloBoJo - 6 more times

CK needs to play:

* DM - 3 more times
* FMT - 0 more times
* MrBob - 2 more times
* Matrix - 6 more times
* FloBoJo - 6 more times

FloBoJo needs to play:

* DM - 3 times
* FMT - 1 times
* MrBob - 3 times
* Matrix - 6 times
* Fifty - 6 times
* CK - 6 times

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I played Matrix twice and Bob twice as of now, along with my three games with FMT.

Late tonight or tomorrow I will be available for some games.

I also have to play Fifty all 6 times. Scared! Best to catch me now since I have Mussina and then Jaret Wright/Kevin Brown. :(

Matrix

Anyone want to play now that I still need to play?

Alright guys, after a hellish work week I'm now Circuit City free until Thursday. So time to catch up on these league games during my off days. I'll be looking for you guys on AIM.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Monday/Tuesday I am up for a couple of games, I want 2 per session not just a single game (unless we only have one left). Wednesday/Thursday I am out of town. I may be up for a game late Friday, Saturday I am busy almost all day.

yes. DM Vs. MrBob is already set for the conference championship on our end. i'm going to give the go-ahead for a Matrix Vs. CK conference championship in the other division since it doesn't look like fifty or flobojo played their games in a few weeks.

remember, 7 games series'!

Matrix

Ck,when you want to face off against the ASSSSSSSSSStros?

Miguel

Not to interrupt your friendly games of MVP....but dammit I just had another 16 inning loss. These are starting to wear on me.

:(

I make ONE mistake pitch in the last 9 innings and they crush it. Walkoff HR to end it in the 16th. Then the next game I won in 13 innings, I'm currently playing game 3 of the series...maybe we'll go to 30 this time!

Fifty

He hasn't posted in 4 days (which is crazy for him) and hasn't read the two PMs I sent him. Hopefully he's just taking a vacation from the GA.

DMczaf

Im down 3-1 to MrBob, I need a win NOW!...but I'm using my 5th starter! I'm screwed right?

dsc015850fd.jpg

WRONG! Were going back to Chi-Town, Bob!

Matrix

Sorry CK,I sent you a pm.

I'm free to play,so just let me know and we can start this series.I need to get my mind off things and what better way than to slam the Yanks :p

Mrbob

You win one battle, DM, but I win the war!

4-2 series win you and Ichiro lose!

I won 3 of the games in the series by one run! It just shows you how clutch I am in the close games! You can have your occasional blowout but I win the games that matter!

Matrix

Mrbob said:

I won 3 of the games in the series by one run! It just shows you how clutch I am in the close games! You can have your occasional blowout but I win the games that matter!

I will crush you if I get thru Ck....fear the hr's!

Ck,what time can you play tomorrow?

DMczaf

Mrbob said:

Doesnt matter what happens, I got a perfect game on you with my 5th starter! Thats going to stick with you FOREVER...or until MVP College Baseball next year :D

Mrbob

So your goal is to be the Miami Dolphins, then?

"Hey, look, we beat the super bowl champs in the regular season! Never mind that we didn't have what it takes to win most of our games!"

Matrix

Ck and I started our series...he took the first game shelling Clemens for 5 runs and I lost 6-1 on 5 solo hrs :(

2nd game Roy-O had 12 ks on tons of breaking balls and my O exploded for 4 hrs and I won 12-2.

Game three is set for tonight...I suck with lefties,Ck could go up two games to one :(

Bob one of us will take your team down!

Top Bottom