• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Ikaruga XBLA images

Mamesj

Banned
heavy liquid said:
I know I'll be holding on to mine. Who knows if we'll be able to play any of the XBLA games we bought 10 years from now and after the original the machine we purchased the game on has long since broken?

There'll be a decent gamecube emulator by then and dreamcast emulation of the game will be fine within a couple years as well (maybe even within this year.) I know its not the original, but i'm not a collector, so I just look at it from a practical standpoint.

So when a game is reviewed at teamxbox, that means it'll be out within a week or two, right? :D

Apharmd Battler said:
I fainted when I saw those shots, but online co-op ensures that I will be trapped in front of my HD set-up playing the HELL out of this game. This will be the third time I've purchased it, and I don't care (Dreamcast, Gamecube and now XBLA).

Not to digress, but I would slap my mother for a Guardian Heroes HD via XBLA!! Throw ion Gunstar Heroes and I'd punch my dad too.....:lol

I hope this is a sign of good things to come!! <crosses fingers>

I have the GameCube version and I didn't care about this release. But now, because of you, I have to go and buy it on day 1. Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom