• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Moby Dick Studio's (The Phantom Pain) CEO Joakim Mogren

I'm on Vita so I can't link any pics but that guy is totally that Cogburn(?) guy who is the lead MP director of Uncharted 3 (or something). Look him up.

I'm on Vita so I can't link any pics but that guy is totally that Cogburn(?) guy who is the lead MP director of Uncharted 3 (or something). Look him up.

This guy?

FjklhcC.jpg

MechaX

Okay, at this point, there needs to be a Phantom Pain summary in the OP, because I have no idea what in the fuck is going on right now.

Okay, at this point, there needs to be a Phantom Pain summary in the OP, because I have no idea what in the fuck is going on right now.

There is an interview with Moby Dick...you know what, I quit. You can't explain this shit.

In a little while things will make more sense(hopefully). Jeff is going to talk to the guy with the bandaged head, who is the CEO of Moby Dick studios...the guys behind Phantom Pain. It's supposedly a dummy studio, and the guy's name is an anagram for Kojima.

Also, he looks just like this guy.
FEMSk5V.jpg

So did anything important happen in the Metal Gear timeline/actual history on March 13/14? The date seems kind of random for more info to be revealed.

So, I'm sure it's been talked about already. I'll ask anyway.

Could this have anything to do with Ocelot? Specifically, the arm he lost and what he went through before getting Liquid's attached to him? I know there is no point in asking this.

JLeack

Banned
You just know Kojima is pissing himself with laughter right now, thinking he has tricked everyone.

He left some pretty obvious hints that it's MGS in the trailer. He doesn't think he's fooled anyone at all. He just enjoys trickery such as this. Just look at the MGS4 intro for **** sake.

gryz

Banned
so wait is this coming on spike at 10 or on gametrailers.com at 10?

edit: hmm my cable listing is showing it as coming on at 1am , wtf is this

Top Bottom