• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Hugh Jackman as The Wolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Quite a bit of vascularity. He still should hit legs more.

He should hit them, period.

4gQUb.jpg

inm8num2

The claws in all the films always looked too big, as in the blade is too tall. I'd have liked to see them be a little more narrow instead of giant chef's knives.

But a small nitpick, that is.

It's not "amazing." It's lack of balance and an over emphasis on what most "bros" focus on in the gym. It's actually indicative of a typical gym presence.

I'm still amazed goddamnit, look at dem chicken legs. It's like he has the legs of some skinny old guy and the upper body of a superhero.

His legs don't even look like they have the strenght to support his weight. It's like he has been doing exercise in a wheelchair for a role. He has a canyon between his legs.

I'm amazed I tell you.

ahahahaha

Look at the movie shots. He wears big ass cargo pants.

Well yeah, I'm aware of them. It's just jarring as a normal person regardless of what pants are being worn, they should come off at some point in the day. You think that point would be followed swiftly with a self conscious thought of "Maybe my legs are really small" at least once in a while.

Platy

Actors don't buff for personal gain ... they buff what the role asks for =P

I know people who can play perfectly the guitar .. but only the music the play he was in asked

Oh wow, I didn't know this was set after the third X-Men movie.

Oh really ? They must have changed the script then. I remember reading that it was set after X-Men Origins: Wolverine but before the first X-Men film, way back when Darren Aronofsky was set to direct.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I don't think anything of that nature was changed. They always said it's Wolverine all alone in Japan and that the X-Men are dead, just like the comics.

Anything prior to announcements in 2011 didn't have much of a base to them. It looks like Jackman mentioned it being a sequel to Origins back in 2008...but that's way before even a drop of ink spilled on a page of script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom