• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Hugh Jackman as The Wolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

wolverine-art.jpg

Looks amateurish.

It's a motion poster. Thus, it's meant to be seen in motion. Looks way better with the rain pouring down.
http://latino-review.com/2012/12/12/the-wolverine-international-motion-poster/

Shamelessly stolen from Sculli.
Jeez at least make it Harry potterish and give it some real motion

SonnyBoy

Part of me wants to be excited but... The way these movies have gone, he might as well have claws made out of nerf foam. They'll never touch the flesh of another living thing, just a random door that he needs to cut open.

Has anyone gif'd that motion poster yet?

Part of me wants to be excited but... The way these movies have gone, he might as well have claws made out of nerf foam. They'll never touch the flesh of another living thing, just a random door that he needs to cut open.

X2 mansion fight scene says hello.

Oh I'm sorry, how could I forget about 15 seconds out of, what has it been? 3 or 4 movies? LOLOL

You said "never", I was merely pointing out that YOU WERE WRONG BITCH.

Ahem, sorry about that. Heh but yeah don't get me wrong, I'd love an R-Rated Wolverine movie.

JimiNutz

Banned
An R-Rated Wolverine is never going to happen, but what would be cool is if they filmed some bloody scenes and saved them for an extended cut home release.

That way we can see Wolverine in all his glory on the DVD/BluRay.

X2 is still the bloodiest Wolverine movie. When he finally remembers the grafting procedure and him emerging from the tank with blood streaming from his hands and then running down the corridor naked...

So fucking glad Singer is back on this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom