• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at THE FLASH [Extended trailer in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

The green Q is for Green Arrow right .... and the white writting on the sidewalk is for the Gorilla, right ?

So what are the rest ?

The green Q is for Green Arrow right .... and the white writting on the sidewalk is for the Gorilla, right ?

So what are the rest ?

Damn didn't even notice the Grood one.

Kord Industries is for Ted Kord, the Atom who will be in Season 3 of Arrow.
Amertek is owned by John Henry Irons aka the Steel, a mech wearing superhero closely related to Superman.
Big Belly Burger is a recurring fast food joint in Arrow.
The tower in the back left looks somewhat like a Wayne Enterprise building but it's hard to make out.

Clevinger

tV3Ewpf.jpg

Wish the actual show would emphasize red/bright red the way the marketing has been.

Penguin

Gah I've been craving watching the pilot again

In hindsight, it was a terrible idea. Just makes the wait all the more unbearable

Damn didn't even notice the Grood one.

Kord Industries is for Ted Kord, the Atom who will be in Season 3 of Arrow.
Amertek is owned by John Henry Irons aka the Steel, a mech wearing superhero closely related to Superman.
Big Belly Burger is a recurring fast food joint in Arrow.
The tower in the back left looks somewhat like a Wayne Enterprise building but it's hard to make out.

Sorry to be that guy, but Ted Kord is the Blue Beetle. Although I think the Atom, Ray Palmer, is supposed to show up somewhere, so you may have been thinking about that.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The CW has been knocking it out of the park with marketing stuff for this show, I absolutely cannot wait for this. I'm sure Team Arrow will deliver another hit.

Sorry to be that guy, but Ted Kord is the Blue Beetle. Although I think the Atom, Ray Palmer, is supposed to show up somewhere, so you may have been thinking about that.

There was a Ray Palmer industries billboard in the speedlimit promo that was release awhile back, so yes I'm sure he'll be in this show too.

Penguin

Seems like the folks at DC are really busy today

Dominic Purcell has been cast as Heat Wave, and will be teaming up with Wentworth Miller's Cold on episode 10.

zeemumu

So I guess the thing between him and Felicity Smoak isn't going to happen since they're putting in a new love interest for this show?

Joni

So I guess the thing between him and Felicity Smoak isn't going to happen since they're putting in a new love interest for this show?
It was never going to happen. It is just a thing to link up the shows a bit and to make Oliver hate him in that first episode.

Whoops! Didn't even notice that. Got them confused :p

It really seems like the Flash may face the Rogues by the season's end. I wonder who will be cast as Captain Boomerang and Mirror Master. Also, is there a possibility that golden age Flash villains will appear in this show?

Wiktor

Lol..showing Flash as running in slow motion? :D

I was hoping for some new footage, considering that Arrow just released incredible promo of this sort. Altough I guess since the show is premiering they won't be using anything that's not from premiere.h

Squalor

I saw a commercial that aired last night during the football game:

Green Arrow: Barry, I don't think that lightning struck you. I think it chose you.

Aaand, I'm out. If that's the kind of writing they're using to advertise the show, there's no way it gets any better once the show is actually on. That's embarrassingly bad.

Penguin

Green Arrow: Barry, I don't think that lightning struck you. I think it chose you.

Aaand, I'm out. If that's the kind of writing they're using to advertise the show, there's no way it gets any better once the show is actually on. That's embarrassingly bad.

That scene is an exception

Think both people who have seen it (And fans of Arrow) found that scene to be... cheesy. It's so out of character for Ollie too

Magwik

Banned

It is a single line out of the entirety of the series. You're over-reacting.

Squalor

It is a single line out of the entirety of the series. You're over-reacting.
I wanted to give the show a chance because Flash is one of my favorite superheroes. However, the writing in Arrow is serviceable at its best, so there's no reason to expect this to be any different.

Penguin

I wanted to give the show a chance because Flash is one of my favorite superheroes. However, the writing in Arrow is serviceable at its best, so there's no reason to expect this to be any different.

Then give it a chance?

I mean you can even watch the first episode now if you're inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom