• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at THE FLASH [Extended trailer in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Pants

Really surprised people are excited about this and think it looks good. Looks like garbage to me. Is it just because it's The Flash?

Should have just pulled the trigger on a Flash movie instead of this cheap crap.

Zogg8Fr.gif

Volotaire

No sir have not seen it.

Since a lot of people in this thread have watched Arrow, I think we're used to this kind of acting and teaser. It certainly takes time to get used to, like Arrow itself, but it's a good quality TV show once you get used its kind of 'soap opera' style of acting. Also, it has the promise of crossover episodes with Arrow and the Flash , and extending the universe of the show.

Riposte

ctrl+f "wally"

ctrl+f "bart"

xt1x6jzj6g.gif

Well, at least they are doing something in the face of the Marvel live action onslaught. They are only behind by 2(!) unique Quicksilver appearances.

I just can't get into live-action superhero stuff that is made specifically for TV, the production values just break my suspension of disbelief. Everything just looks cheap :/ I have the same problem with Arrow.

Trailer was decent, and then the child like glee of Barry catching the arrow happened. That was great. So nice to see a super hero that is actually happy.

If the show stays anywhere near the quality Arrow has been, we are in for a treat.

So good.

The suit looks great, and the super speed looks better than I expected from a TV budget.

I like the fact that he's having fun with his power. Superheroes these days never seem to have fun. They're all so grumpy.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I am very happy to have a hero that is happy and having fun with his powers. It will be a great breath of fresh air.

God I hope Grant gets to be in Justice League.

Batman? Brooding.
Wonder Woman? Stoic.
Superman? Serious and self-doubting.
Green Lantern? ???
Cyborg? ???
Aquaman? ???
Flash? Fanboying the fuck out.

God I hope Grant and Stephen Amell get to be in Justice League.

Batman? Brooding.
Wonder Woman? Stoic.
Superman? Serious and self-doubting.
Green Lantern? ???
Cyborg? ???
Aquaman? ???
Green Arrow? Past the brooding phase and just being a badass.
Flash? Fanboying the fuck out.

Fixed.

Seems to be channeling the DCAU Flash which can only be awesome, can't wait for next season

Damn, right! I really hope CW puts the two shows together on the same night.

I wasn't particularly impression by the First Look but it's just a First Look and not actually a trailer or anything. Will be watching this in the Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom