• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at THE FLASH [Extended trailer in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

I'll give a chance. Probably won't be any good though. But the guy playing Flash is cute. :p

Could watch just for that. lol

ReiGun

God I hope Grant gets to be in Justice League.

Batman? Brooding.
Wonder Woman? Stoic.
Superman? Serious and self-doubting.
Green Lantern? A dick
Cyborg? In over his head
Aquaman? Quiet yet arrogant like a king
Flash? Fanboying the fuck out.

Quite a team.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I'm confused. What was the show during the 90s with a teen running like flash, and he knew a scientist or something?

TheFlashTVSeries.jpg

NastyBook

Haters in here trying to slow the Flash down.

IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Can't wait for the crossover episodes. Shit's gonna be epic.

He reminds me of Justice League cartoon Wally West, just make him Wally dammnit, everyone knows he's the best Flash.

My only issue with this show is that the superhero battles are going to be hampered with a CW budget, still though can't wait.

BokehKing

Banned
You should, arrow is great.
Arrow is a great show, if it wasn't for Barry Allen first showing up on there this season I may not have given it a shot...

originally the flash was supposed to show up AGAIN at the tail end of season 2 but that never happened

DrBo42

It's like they couldn't figure out a design that allows him to run in a form fitting suit so they gave it a ton of slack at the joints and sides. Yeesh. Will reserve judgment until actual show footage.

The suit is not tights or made of stiff rubber,so its called baggy? If it was tight he wouldn't be able to move unless they went with spandex costume.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So let me get this straight: Arrow is the start of a DC TV Universe where this new Flash TV show is connected to Arrow and there may possibly be more DC shows connected to these two? I hope the movies aren't connected, if this is the case.

I might have to watch Arrow now. To be ready for this new Flash series.

Its pretty good for a tv show. I think some people think it has 160 million budget. Lol

Look at Deathlok's costume on Agent of Shield compared to this. Lol

Caramello

So let me get this straight: Arrow is the start of a DC TV Universe where this new Flash TV show is connected to Arrow and there may possibly be more DC shows connected to these two? I hope the movies aren't connected, if this is the case.

I might have to watch Arrow now. To be ready for this new Flash series.

You should watch Arrow to watch Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom