• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Possible GTA 4 Preview Review Review?

I've heard that only the 360 version has shiny hubcaps & bumpers. The extra reflection caused too much of a hit to the PS3's framerate in its exclusive split-screen mode that it was removed altogether.

Wait is this splitscreen stuff for real? That's the 2nd time I heard that, I might have to get it first day instead of waiting a bit.

Salazar

The part where he says that he's being deliberately harder on the 360 version because people have been calling him an MS fanboy is difficult to top.

The really sad thing is that this guys site now will have a decent amount of links and he can continue on the BS path of becoming the next gameguru.in While legitamate sites that work hard for their news/exclusives hav eot continue to fight for acknowledgement.

I declare the internet video game industry officially screwed up

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
GenericPseudonym said:
Gotta love people who make a website and fill it with lies just to perpetuate FUD in a meaningless console war.

That would make a cool tagline for a site. "Perpetuating FUD in a Meaningless Console War"

I think I will steal that if it's okay with you.

Pimpbaa

Soon as you seen splitscreen multiplayer and an install option for the 360, everyone should have known it was bullshit.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Smells like horse shit to me.

Buying PS3 version anyway, but this sounds like he's talking out his ass.

This thread should really be locked until(if) it's confirmed by a credible source.

Dizzan said:
Smells like horse shit to me.

Buying PS3 version anyway, but this sounds like he's talking out his ass.

This thread should really be locked until(if) it's confirmed by a credible source.
Did you read the first post and then reply? :lol

Dizzan

MINI Member
Psychotext said:
Did you read the first post and then reply? :lol

Yeah. What's wrong with that. Unlike some, I don't have the time nor patience to sift through ten pages of probable fanboy banter.

Dizzan said:
Yeah. What's wrong with that. Unlike some, I don't have the time nor patience to sift through ten pages of probable fanboy banter.
A fair point... but you probably should at least check the last page for an indication. Would have saved you some time.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Psychotext said:
A fair point... but you probably should at least check the last page for an indication. Would have saved you some time.

True and I usually do but trying to finish Uni work.

So it's been shown to be bullshit. Good to hear. Being a PS3/wii owner, I know how it feels to get shoddy ports. At least one of the biggest releases of the year won't be gimped for either platform(hopefully).

this thread:

11tskduxd8.gif

xabre

Banned
Sometimes these things turn out to be true. Be warned.

A month from now -
"So that early review everyone said was bs was really right afterall"

Mojovonio

Banned
Agent Icebeezy said:
Given the slant of this article, I'm not surprised it hasn't been closed already.

Oh I missed this.

Well, given the forums transformation over the past few months, I'm really not surprised.

Its not worth discussing anything 360 related on these forums anymore.

Mojovonio said:
Oh I missed this.

Well, given the forums transformation over the past few months, I'm really not surprised.

Its not worth discussing anything 360 related on these forums anymore.

Some of the 360 threads are getting pretty ugly, pretty quickly.

Felix Lighter said:
Some of the 360 threads are getting pretty ugly, pretty quickly.

I posited this about a month ago but found my cries for help lost in a tide of :lol s not unlike a BallPit in your local McDonald's restaurant.

Kibbles

:lol This site has been removed at the advice of legal council. 190,823

Looks pretty fake. And just because it says that doesn't mean Rockstar took it down, the website owner could've just edited that in.

Mojovonio

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
I posited this about a month ago but found my cries for help lost in a tide of :lol s not unlike a BallPit in your local McDonald's restaurant.

Eh, I guess you gotta just accept it and move on.

I have to stop posting in sales threads too. Its a horrible habit.

Top Bottom