• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flynn to plead guilty to one weak charge

Euphor!a

Banned
So you want the ‘thought police’? That’s not this forum any longer. I apologize if you are offended by my posts. The owner of this forum has hopefully seen how the previous system and over zealousness of previous mods ruined what was once a good place for all to express their thoughts and ideas. It bit him in the ass.

Stop being pathetic, it is sad... You're like 40 years old you said? Jesus lol

Dev1lXYZ

Stop being pathetic, it is sad... You're like 40 years old you said? Jesus lol

You have trolled this entire thread. But you keep coming back for more with no ideas that contribute to the dialogue at all. You just want this place to burn and it is quite obvious. What you are doing is sad, pathetic, and quite lame. What you find entertaining as you say, is morose and insane.

Euphor!a

Banned
You have trolled this entire thread. But you keep coming back for more with no ideas that contribute to the dialogue at all. You just want this place to burn and it is quite obvious. What you are doing is sad, pathetic, and quite lame. What you find entertaining as you say, is morose and insane.

You're a fucking 40 year old whining about the deep state like a moron, when I think of "Trump supporter", it is your dumbass that I picture. You are a fucking cartoon, a caricature. Grow up, you don't have much time left.

Dev1lXYZ

Euphor!a

Banned
[[url]http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/362987-former-bush-ag-flynn-plea-agreement-shows-little-more-is-there

Michael Mukasey, who served as former attorney general under GW Bush dismissed speculation the former national security advisor Michael Flynn's plea agreement signals that there are more charges to come in the special counsel's Russia probe.

"The plea agreement does not, to me indicate there's very much else there."

What I have been saying the entire thread.

No, what you've been saying is "ANTIFA! COMMIES! SJWs! #)$%*(&^#%)DEEP STATE#%^()_&#!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
[[url]http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/362987-former-bush-ag-flynn-plea-agreement-shows-little-more-is-there

Michael Mukasey, who served as former attorney general under GW Bush dismissed speculation the former national security advisor Michael Flynn's plea agreement signals that there are more charges to come in the special counsel's Russia probe.

"The plea agreement does not, to me indicate there's very much else there."

What I have been saying the entire thread.

We've had dozens of people who know about this going into what it all means and the good majority of them would disagree with this assessment.

Euphor!a

Banned
We've had dozens of people who know about this going into what it all means and the good majority of them would disagree with this assessment.

No, but what he posted is the TRUTH. Meaning what he agrees with. Everyone else is an Antifa commie sjw.

Dev1lXYZ

The former attorney general of a president should know what he’s talking about. The supposed ‘dozens of people who know about this’ are wrong.

Euphor!a

Banned
The former attorney general of a president should know what he’s talking about. The supposed ‘dozens of people who know about this’ are wrong.

Trump supporters in a nutshell everyone. "Everyone who doesn't say what I want to hear is wrong."

Dev1lXYZ

Mukasey is a bit of a dodgy guy for someone who doesn't like the deep state.

A judge and former attorney general of the United States is ‘dodgy’? You make it seem like he doesn’t seem to know what he wrote the book about. He knows the subject material quite well, because he worked inside the government at a very high level.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
A judge and former attorney general of the United States is ‘dodgy’? You make it seem like he doesn’t seem to know what he wrote the book about. He knows the subject material quite well, because he worked inside the government at a very high level.

Hey no need to strain yourself after that rigorous defense and masterful rebuttal of "they're wrong". You should really put your skills to better use and join a debate team, they're wasted here.

PJV3

I just thought it was funny that you quoted a book by an author who thinks the republican party is an apocalyptic death cult in hoc to their donors, and a republican AG who loves surveillance and torture methods.

I wasn't even thinking of Flynn to be honest, I shall leave the debate for now, until the next Trumper gets arrested.

Dev1lXYZ

Trump supporters in a nutshell everyone. "Everyone who doesn't say what I want to hear is wrong."

You haven’t ever even started a thread in this forum. You have zero ideas beyond your banality and trolling. You demean and screech at everything you think others will dogpile onto. As soon as I am unleashed from this ‘Junior’ status *I* will be starting up threads. You can continue to troll if you wish. You have been granted the freedom to do so. But as you can see, I am quite adept at holding my own.

Euphor!a

Banned
You haven’t ever even started a thread in this forum. You have zero ideas beyond your banality and trolling. You demean and screech at everything you think others will dogpile onto. As soon as I am unleashed from this ‘Junior’ status *I* will be starting up threads. You can continue to troll if you wish. You have been granted the freedom to do so. But as you can see, I am quite adept at holding my own.

Holding your own? Yeah... "they're wrong", great stuff. Did you learn that one from Fox News or Breitbart?

Euphor!a

Banned
Fox News is corporate owned and cannot be trusted. Breitbart isn't but has way too much clickbait for my taste.

So you thought of that thrilling, holding your own retort all by yourself? Aww, how adorable. Over 40 years old and the best defense you can muster is "they're wrong".

Euphor!a

Banned
What's it matter? I'll be told I'm an idiot or that I can't read or some other assinine deflection. I guess the only solid truth in this thread is that Trump won.

Deflection? You mean the deflection of calling what I said projecting when it is exactly what that idiot said? Maybe your problem isn't not being able to read, maybe you just don't know what the words mean...

Edit: Also, your post here is literally deflecting.

What's it matter? I'll be told I'm an idiot or that I can't read or some other assinine deflection. I guess the only solid truth in this thread is that Trump won.

You sound like you want him in office. Just curious, but honestly, I didn’t expect an actual answer, but don’t feel bad, it’s common amongst trump supporters. All they can say is “he’s better than Obama” “Hillary would start a war” which is pretty fucking ironic considering trumps threats towards NK.

Can any trump supporter answer the question? I’m genuinely curious. I believe most trump supporters just regurgitate what they hear on Fox News or from family members. It seems to me critical thinking has been thrown out the door in favor of whatever trumps promised, which, looking back on his history, is a promise not only will he not keep, but he’ll pick your pocket and blame it on Democrats.

Mark my words, history will look back with utter disdain at trumps presidency. Russia’s fuckery will be well known, as well as trump and his cronies super failed cover up. Hopefully, we will never forget how the republicans sold us out for personal profit.

Hopefully we pull through this and get back on track, but it’s scary how 38% of deplorable Americans are holding the rest of us back.

Dev1lXYZ

Name 3 things trump has done for the good of the country since taking office.

Boosted the economy to recordbreaking levels, increased employment.

Poised to pass one of the largest tax reform bills in our nation’s history.

Stopped payments to North Korea, which saved the country billions.

Hired more border patrol agents to police our borders and keep them safer.

Works for free, donates his presidential salary- saving taxpayer funds.

Got rid of the Paris Climate Agreement, which is saving the American tax payer billions of dollars. (No carbon taxes)

Reworking NAFTA.

No wars.

Buckaroo

Banned
Deflection? You mean the deflection of calling what I said projecting when it is exactly what that idiot said? Maybe your problem isn't not being able to read, maybe you just don't know what the words mean...

Edit: Also, your post here is literally deflecting.

You pathetic worm. Face the music; Trump won, he's not getting impeached, and people like me aren't leaving Gaf.

Boosted the economy to recordbreaking levels, increased employment.

Poised to pass one of the largest tax reform bills in our nation’s history.

Stopped payments to North Korea, which saved the country billions.

Hired more border patrol agents to police our borders and keep them safer.

Works for free, donates his presidential salary- saving taxpayer funds.

Got rid of the Paris Climate Agreement, which is saving the American tax payer billions of dollars. (No carbon taxes)

Reworking NAFTA.

No wars.

Come on, that’s just dumb. Trumps riding the coattails of Obama’s economic policies. You realy think trump boosted the economy by doing very little in 1 year?

Lmao at the tax bill, even impartial agencies are saying it’s a huge loss and is gonna fuck the middle class while redistributing the wealth back to the rich. Anyone who believes otherwise is either rich or just lying to themselves.

Illegal immigration has been steadily falling for years now. Why hire more agents?

Most of what your saying is just regurgitated right wing taking points. Those aren’t even accomplishments lol.

As for the Paris climate accord, us and Syria are the only ones not involved. The entire world is laughing at us. It’s fucking embarrassing but w/e MAGA

Buckaroo

Banned
lol. Keep deflecting moron.

And I hope you don't leave, I could use a punching bag as that appears it's all you're good for.

No matter what you say and do your political beliefs have been crumbling all around you. You're the perfect example of a snake wiggling after being beheaded. Let me go ahead and post your next line for you. 'Alt right, idiot, moron, nazi!!'

Euphor!a

Banned
No matter what you say and do your political beliefs have been crumbling all around you. You're the perfect example of a snake wiggling after being beheaded. Let me go ahead and post your next line for you. 'Alt right, idiot, moron, nazi!!'

Are you having a stroke or something? Do you need me to call someone for you?

Dev1lXYZ

Are you having a stroke or something? Do you need me to call someone for you?

I am laughing at your inferiority complex. Are you a bot? Buckaroo assessed you perfectly. Your world is crumbling around you as you writhe in agony like a headless snake. You got treaded upon and squashed.

Euphor!a

Banned
I am laughing at your inferiority complex. Are you a bot? Buckaroo assessed you perfectly. Your world is crumbling around you as you writhe in agony like a headless snake. You got treaded upon and squashed.

What are you even talking about? I am in the very fortunate position of not being affected by that clown's "achievements".

Top Bottom