• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football (Soccer) on GAF - The OT Thread

For some reason, I never saw a footy thread on the Off-Topic section. Seeing as how DeepEnigma DeepEnigma triggered me by suggesting I root for Liverpool, I figured why not try starting up a thread and see how many of us GAF folk enjoy talking footy? Especially pertinent now that it's the crazy season for European football and transfers are linked every which way, we can find out who amongst the GAF population support a team which we loathe--much more important than knowing who roots for the same club.

As you can see from the link above, I support Manchester United and have seen the good (the late 2000s period of dominance) and the bad (virtually everything after Fergie left). Ole might not be the permanent answer, but I hope he can get things rolling again.

Chime in with whatever you guys know and feel about the beautiful game, and let's talk!

Top Bottom