• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I'm not watching the game, but seems like everyone on twitter is in love with Joe Allen?

No one has looked good on Team GB really. Cleverley had a nice pass earlier but has looked shoddy in defense and committed a few fouls. Allen hasn't stood out to me personally.

So thats why Liverpool fans think Suarez is world class.
Haha nice.

Arnie you need to chill. You haven't even signed Allen yet!

Team GB are shit. I thought Allen was good for the first 30 mins and then he hardly had a touch. Good first touch and simple passing though.

Everyone else has been bollocks. Super Tom being shown up, he's a decent talent that is all. These Brazilians are real world class talents.

Richards is crap at CB too. Stupid pick if Pearce wants to play him there. Was telling when tried to play offside, wasn't organised at all and it's no surprise he doesn't play there much.

Ashes

Banned
Not even watching it, lad. Was a glib comment. About to sample a free festival in Sheffield city centre. I'll probably end up on Mat C's shoulders singing along to reverand and the makers.

Sour grapes and you're not even watching. Lol!

Zabojnik

Simone Pepe's new tattoo.

Nwkvu.jpg

What the fuck haha, and I thought his butterflies were bad!

Confirming once again that he is indeed best Pepe. Sorry, Pepe Reina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom