• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Building a WC stadium in god's anus, a city with no top league club, turned out to be a great idea. Can't wait for Eng - Ita.

Bp_8LZ5CcAAYov2.jpg

Meier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skNc9RFBAek

I like this. Goldie Lookin' Chain's (Your Mother's Got a Penis, Soap Bar and every fucker knows Guns Don't Kill People Rappers Do innit #bangerz) ode to Andy Townsend.

Brilliant, haven't heard a GLC song in awhile. Can I Fuck Your Sister is a jam.. holy shit at this crowd they had at Reading '05: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTIEUu70JoQ

Born in 1995, does that make you feel weird?

Crazy. Whenever I see the "To enter you must be born after" or whatever type signs and it keeps getting closer to the 2000s, my mind gets blown.

Hixx

I doubt he can get an erection so no-one gives a fuck

Certainly he can't.

wait

am i doing something wrong here

are you 46

He's a paraplegic whose best mate was a sheep. You have to be a certain age to have a life story like that.

omgkitty

I stopped by McDonald's this morning, and they had a giant advert of a guy heading some chicken nuggets. It was weird. No picture though...it was raining.

Bentley should just admit what everyone knows, he's not good enough to act like an unprofessional tit and retain his ability, so when he lost his focus, his football was fucked.

Zabojnik

When people were talking about how awful Pitbull was at yesterday's WC opening ceremony, I genuinely thought they were talking about Edgar Davids. Turns out he's a "singer" of some kind.

Also, I just bought Alien Anthology and Prometheus Bundle [Blu-ray] on Amazon.com for 20€ shipped. Amazing deal.

Meier

Saw yesterday it was reported that Fernando is already official and the club is just waiting to announce it on the site. Someone snapped this at the City Store today:

BqAoi1gIMAAKXls.jpg

Guess they must be giving Sagna first billing so to speak.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't be silly, Alien and Aliens are both great films and which one you prefer is down to a matter of taste.

We'll agree to disagree. Aliens is good fun, well executed action film with one or two great performances, but its build up lacks pace and tension. 7/10.

Alien is a masterpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom