• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like we will announce the signing of Davies and Vorm in the next 24 hours. A decent deal, Gylfi + £5m.

Now we need a CB to replace Dawson and that's priority areas sorted. Then if we can shift another midfielder or Soldado, we can get a new CM and CF too.

WHAT AN EXCITING START TO COPENHAGENS NEW SEASON

0-0

Brilliant defensive display.

Oh wait it wasn't, we should have a man sent off and Stephan Andersen that fucking brøndby cunt was awarded a foul, when the other team scored against us. There was no fucking foul, just Stephan Andersen being a brøndby cunt

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Listening to "The Atheist experience" podcast on recommendation from the podcast thread, I dont like to be holier than thou when it comes to Atheism and such, but the people that ring up dont appear to have the vocabulary to express why they believe in God at all, even when very simple questions are asked of them. One woman said "Dolphins led these sailors to shore, how can you explain that if God was not involved". I dont know how you think or say something like that without taking a critical view of what you are saying.

Listening to "The Atheist experience" podcast on recommendation from the podcast thread, I dont like to be holier than thou when it comes to Atheism and such, but the people that ring up dont appear to have the vocabulary to express why they believe in God at all, even when very simple questions are asked of them. One woman said "Dolphins led these sailors to shore, how can you explain that if God was not involved". I dont know how you think or say something like that without taking a critical view of what you are saying.

The Atheist experience

That sounds even worse than actual religious podcasts.

Wilbur

Banned
why the fuck would you listen to something called the atheist experience :lol :lol :lol

As an atheist, it pisses me off how much a lot of atheists use that as supposed superiority or whatever. Shit, let people believe in what they want to believe. I imagine a lot of it has to do with American/anti-immigration propaganda regarding Islam (at least on the internet anyway).

Might drop Bill Burr's podcast after listening to 3 of them

Too much sports talk
He seems genuinely mysoginistic and homophobic under the guise of 'but it's comedy'
People who rant about things and then say 'I don't give a fuck' should be shot into space

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The Atheist experience

That sounds even worse than actual religious podcasts.
They seem ok tbh, they arent dicks they just ask questions of the religious folk that call in and try to find a common ground with logic.
why the fuck would you listen to something called the atheist experience :lol :lol :lol

As an atheist, it pisses me off how much a lot of atheists use that as supposed superiority or whatever. Shit, let people believe in what they want to believe. I imagine a lot of it has to do with American/anti-immigration propaganda regarding Islam (at least on the internet anyway).

Listen to it, its not bad.

Mr Cola

Didn't he support the Iraq War?

And then he wrote articles against Dalai Lama.

lol
He wrote articles against many people, what I miss about him is not necessarily his views, a few of which I agree with, but his confidence and the way he articulates his views. He was and incredible public speaker, I would love nothing more than to be able to debate with his wit and conviction.

I'm still here bruv

<3

Didn't he support the Iraq War?

And then he wrote articles against Dalai Lama.

lol

You can miss people who weren't perfect too and people they disagreed with on subjects. Otherwise I would be the only one we should be allowed to miss when I die. Dalai Lama certainly made a lot of questionable decisions too, which doesn't exactly make him a bad person, but he shouldn't be spared of criticism just because of the good things he also does.

Our cricket team is in a worse state than our football team

Fucking shite.

After the 3 wickets fell I decided I couldn't be arsed to watch it anymore.

We make the same mistakes over again: let their openers do alright, we do well against the middle order then let their tail enders pile on more runs.

And our batting is just woeful. For the third test Prior should be replaced by Buttler and Stokes out for Borthwick (but they will pick Kerrigan...)

Its just crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom