• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
His two games in japan were terrible, im sorry but they were, he couldnt shoot or pass and though he did get a goal it was not merited on his performances. I have watched pretty much every pre season game twice on mutv and i stand by this assessment.

You're right. Kagawa is living on the hype of being the attacking hub of a double champion side. He obviously can't shoot or pass; middling player. :rolleyes

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Swansea's end product has been gash. They need to be more decisive when they're running at people.

Oh god he's coming on.

Looks like Rooney is coming on.

ibgIJmYHFEOqFb.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You're right. Kagawa is living on the hype of being the attacking hub of a double champion side. He obviously can't shoot or pass; middling player. :rolleyes

Better players than him, more hyped players have come to United and not done the business, it happens from time to time. I didnt say he cant shoot or pass, I said in the pre season games his shooting and passing were poor.

Wes

venison crêpe
Rooney scores.

Looks like he's going to kiss the badge.

Lifts up shirt revealing a picture of Jose.

Kisses that instead.

subtles

I switched Benteke for Bony/Whitaker for Baines. Last minute changes suck.....Though bringing Kompany in for Koscielny may yet prove to salvage some points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom