• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Ron-Ron and Magic:

073113js434.jpg

Shitload of pics of him up here. He has some serious guns but looks so tiny next to Puig haha: http://dodgersphotog.mlblogs.com/20...a-dodgers/?partnerId=as_lad_20130801_10364394

Wilbur

Banned
I won't trash talk NG, UnitedGAF need to stay strong. I know better than to argue with someone from my own group.

Maybe don't argue with him because he's the GOAT/a psychopath

Ron-Ron and Magic:

http://mlblogsdodgersphotog.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/073113js434.jpg[/IG]

Shitload of pics of him up here. He has some serious guns but looks so tiny next to Puig haha: [url]http://dodgersphotog.mlblogs.com/2013/08/01/73113-something-current-lad-0nyy-3-by-jon-soohoola-dodgers/?partnerId=as_lad_20130801_10364394[/url][/QUOTE]

MAGIC HATES THE DODGERS

HE LOVES MADRID MORE

HE ALWAYS VISITS THEM

Aubrey's attractiveness is weird for me. She looks like a lot of people I know, but prettier.

Can I ask for some credentials, Naughty God? Want to know what these FORA have awarded you with.

I've featured in a best poster of all time list on RedCafe.net, despite having been been on there for under a year, being banned in 2006 and joining when I was 15.

I was awarded with my own forum in which people could worship me on the RedCafe breakaway forum RedRepublik.net in attempt to keep me from joining the RedRepublik.net breakaway forum SurgicalAplomb.com. I requested adminship but they didn't give me it due to my volatile nature.

I was awarded the poster of the year and knighted in Surgical Aplomb's debut year after taking down RedRepublik, making them delete all their posts, and breaking up a relationship between two of their posters in Operation sTop Red and Operation Die Hard with a Veng-eance. I won another poster of the year award and regularly got to the latter stages of the voting process. I was later made an admin and now own the site after the owner died earlier in 2013.

I've featured in a best poster of all time list on RedCafe.net, despite having been been on there for under a year, being banned in 2006 and joining when I was 15.

I was awarded with my own forum in which people could worship me on the RedCafe breakaway forum RedRepublik.net in attempt to keep me from joining the RedRepublik.net breakaway forum SurgicalAplomb.com. I requested adminship but they didn't give me it due to my volatile nature.

I was awarded the poster of the year and knighted in Surgical Aplomb's debut year after taking down RedRepublik, making them delete all their posts, and breaking up a relationship between two of their posters in Operation sTop Red and Operation Die Hard with a Veng-eance. I won another poster of the year award and regularly got to the latter stages of the voting process. I was later made an admin and now own the site after the owner died earlier in 2013.

9832_81be.gif

bubbles.gif

robocop.gif

Shagwell

Hahaha holy shit I'm watching Lars and the Real Girl for the first time and I'm only at the very beginning and literally had no idea what it was about.

lars-and-the-real-girl-1.jpeg

This is literally killing me

Well, you know there are still doubts about his allegiances.

fight, fight, fight.

If I do it will end up with one us getting banned.

Maybe don't argue with him because he's the GOAT/a psychopath

He was important in redcafe, I'm going to be judgmental and say that's everything I need to know.

If there was ever me vs NG I'd like to think Sal and Slizz would be on my side, Sal and Slizz opinions = All of UnitedGAF

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69589046&postcount=11229

Of course there's such a thing as join date discrimination. You just discriminated based on my join date. That's what it is. It's why some forums choose to omit join dates and/or post counts from profiles, because people like to brag about having a join date of 02-28-2011 or a post count of 6,278 (7.09 posts per day).

As I said to that guy who said that Fernandinho had a record 3.8 dribbles per games so it means he's a good dribbler (which it doesn't), I don't care about stats. I let my quality posts speak for themselves, and I am a quality poster judging from the numerous poster of the year awards that I've won on various fora.

I'm a character and I like to argue when I'm right, which is all the time. I'm an imposing person and if you feel like I'm taking over your little gang of circle jerkers after less than 2 months on the forum, rest assured that it's entirely consequential and cult followings are nothing new to me.

john-cena-not-bad9toiz.gif

Messi

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69589046&postcount=11229

Of course there's such a thing as join date discrimination. You just discriminated based on my join date. That's what it is. It's why some forums choose to omit join dates and/or post counts from profiles, because people like to brag about having a join date of 02-28-2011 or a post count of 6,278 (7.09 posts per day).

As I said to that guy who said that Fernandinho had a record 3.8 dribbles per games so it means he's a good dribbler (which it doesn't), I don't care about stats. I let my quality posts speak for themselves, and I am a quality poster judging from the numerous poster of the year awards that I've won on various fora.

I'm a character and I like to argue when I'm right, which is all the time. I'm an imposing person and if you feel like I'm taking over your little gang of circle jerkers after less than 2 months on the forum, rest assured that it's entirely consequential and cult followings are nothing new to me.

olivia_wilde_wtf_eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf.gif

This tells you all you need to know

RedCafe actually used to be very good until 2007 when all the top posters left. It's even accepted by the admins that the glory days are well over.

I didn't have the chance to build up a reputation on RedIssue because I got banned by Julie after sending her a PM with a disguised link to Meatspin.

I'm also a cult hero on the Betfair forums.

That folks is the reason why The Wolverine sucked.

panty

The line-up I want to see tonight,

------Jese------
CR7-Özil-Modric
------Isco-------
--Casemiro--
Marcelo-Ramos-Nacho-Carvajal
--Casillas--

Make it happen Carlotti.

If you want to see the kind of quality we were dealing with on Surgical Aplomb before the owner (Slabber) died, feel free to search 'Slabber Reflects: Politics' on Youtube. It's my favourite post on the Internet. It does contain several pictures of a penis, some tits, an anus, a picture of Hillsborough, a dead dog, other generally injured dogs and some dog fighting, so if you're not into any of that: don't watch it. It does contain some pictures of United and Spurs players to even things out.

It really was a tremendous website. Unfortunately two of the admins had a falling out and one deleted the entire database, but I'm trying to bring it back.

If you want to see the kind of quality we were dealing with on Surgical Aplomb before the owner (Slabber) died, feel free to search 'Slabber Reflects: Politics' on Youtube. It's my favourite post on the Internet. It does contain several pictures of a penis, some tits, an anus, a picture of Hillsborough, a dead dog, other generally injured dogs and some dog fighting, so if you're not into any of that: don't watch it. It does contain some pictures of United and Spurs players to even things out.

It really was a tremendous website. Unfortunately two of the admins had a falling out and one deleted the entire database, but I'm trying to bring it back.

I know who this is.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games

It was really a tremendous website. Unfortunately two of the admins had a falling out and one deleted the entire database, but I'm trying to bring it back.
Looks like FootyGaf has finally made it to the big time.

WTF is this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom