• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHarris78

You'll do great this season, Bony and Michu are going to be class + Pablo Hernandez Dyer and Routledge you have a great attack.

Putting aside my current bad mood, i agree with you............except about Hernandez.

Didn't rate him at all last season. If we just use him in emergencies or as a sub then ok, but not as a starter.

DominoKid

ibbwdOtcSJva7X.gif

swag.

I have the same question.

NBC took Gary Lineker and Lee Dixon anyway. They more than have the staff to make a very respectable version of MotD, and according to SBNation, it will be a separate show from the one on the BBC:

On Saturdays and Sundays, NBC Sports Network will air an American show modeled after the BBC's Match of the Day and Match of the Day 2.

rodvik

From H&V. Very good.

"Opening day of the season, away at the Emirates. You are a defender and your team are leading 2-1 with 5 minutes to go.

Do you
A) Hold a strict defensive line to protect what you have?
B) Play for Aston Villa so you find yourself 1 on 1 with their keeper?

I love this Villa side. "

rar

I should it known better to not trust on Arsenal defenders.

we don't have the best defenders in the world, but the real problem isn't the backline. it's the midfield. arteta is the only midfielder we have who can help the defense, and even he isn't especially great at it. when he got injured you should have pulled every arsenal defender from your team. szczesny has always been suspect as well

Should the referee have given an advantage to Aston Villa when he knew he was going to give Koscielny a second yellow? I always thought when a player is going to be sent off the game has to stop so he won't interfere any further with the play.

ShogunX

Should the referee have given an advantage to Aston Villa when he knew he was going to give Koscielny a second yellow? I always thought when a player is going to be sent off the game has to stop so he won't interfere any further with the play.

Isn't that only for a straight Red?

rodvik

He did, there was another foul though which stopped the move.

Strange game, Szczesny should have been off and Koscienly should have not had two yellows.

I guess it evens out but I am still annoyed Luna got carded for being tackled.

Koko

Banned
we don't have the best defenders in the world, but the real problem isn't the backline. it's the midfield. arteta is the only midfielder we have who can help the defense, and even he isn't especially great at it. when he got injured you should have pulled every arsenal defender from your team. szczesny has always been suspect as well

Oh I know, but for the price Koscielny looked solid. Anyways my teams is a disaster it's only save by having Van Persie as my captain.

dc89

I can expect at least another 12-16 points going on top of my 35. Hmm, alright I guess. No City players yet, who knows who will play.

ybtzECm.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The studio audience on Sky is horrid. Before we only saw these goblins on deadline day outside Stoke's training ground, I can't look at them every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom