• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

loooooool
what is this? AC Milan TV?

Isn't every TV and media outlet? That was when Berlusconi announced Kaka would be staying in January 2009. He left in the summer ... :D

Speaking of summer ...

1004.gif

Zabojnik

How will Milan-GAF take this latest development? Find out in the next few hours!

As far as I'm concerned, Kaka at 50% is still miles better than Boateng, but I realize that not everyone shares my opinion.

lol, i remember that some Dortmund people said he might go back to his former club one day. Close enough though with Schalke.

Well, that's what KPB said himself, so...

This summer showed that it's safe to say we didn't want Boateng, though. We could have gone with KPB+Eriksen instead of Micky.

Still, very surprising. Where is Schlacke even getting the money from? Boateng costs at least €12m, that would make a transfer loss of ~€24m this summer. Add Boateng's not so small wages and you know that Tönnies is paying it with his meat money.

Edit: Damn you, Zabo, nobody will read my post because of the tits. They are there when you scroll up and when you scroll down :D

spidye

Isn't every TV and media outlet? That was when Berlusconi announced Kaka would be staying in January 2009. He left in the summer ... :D

Speaking of summer ...

1004.gif

true that.

I'll probably never understand why so many Italians love Berlusconi. he's a convicted criminal and a very dubious person.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
-----de Jong----Monto------
Honda-----Kaka-----SES-------
-----------Super Matri----------

I remember watching that video before we signed him and thinking 'amazing, but look at him, he's twice the size, once he joins the first team and loses that advantage, he'll be just another promising player'.

Thank you based Mino.
For now, you cunt.

We need more confirmation from United GAF, did he vastly improve under Cunte?

cunte we don't deserve u

united makes me laugh, they can't compete with us and city in the transfer market, so they put up this immature bids to sell season tickets.

moyes is embarrassing i know he lost alot of respect after bidding 25 million for failani and baines. what a shamble.

Fellaini wouldn't play behind the striker. He would play next to Carrick.

I just want Shinji to play :[ He did play in Confederations Cup though, so he might be behind training wise - hopefully he scores 4 against Lolerpool.

I see Madrid are getting frustrated with Tottenham. They're going to mess up the deal and get stuck with a player who doesn't want to play for them :lol

rossonero

How will Milan-GAF take this latest development? Find out in the next few hours!

As far as I'm concerned, Kaka at 50% is still miles better than Boateng, but I realize that not everyone shares my opinion.

I'm happy at least. How happy depends on who we'll get now. If it's Honda and Sakho then it's awesome, but if it's Kaká.....meh. Kaká sucked in the last season with us, can't imagine him being better after all these years in Real.

I just want Shinji to play :[ He did play in Confederations Cup though, so he might be behind training wise - hopefully he scores 4 against Lolerpool.

I see Madrid are getting frustrated with Tottenham. They're going to mess up the deal and get stuck with a player who doesn't want to play for them :lol

Whether Shinji plays or not has nothing to do with Fellaini though.

He'll probably be involved against Liverpool.

Jack cw

Just sorta unexpected, even though Schalke said they'd spend money after qualifying for CL. I'm wondering if German fans will still boo KPB for injuring Ballack.
I dont think so. Ballack missing the WC was the best that could happen to Germany. Its a fantastic transfer Schalke, congrats. Now get Adebayor and shoot those Micky Targaryans and Spidermen out of the Pott!

Whether Shinji plays or not has nothing to do with Fellaini though.

He'll probably be involved against Liverpool.
When his agent said he wants to stay at United he also said the reason he hasn't played yet is cos he's behind on fitness.

Hopefully he's ready to play tmrw, wanna see 433 with him either in midfield or LW.

Hell probably be on the bench though.

Zabojnik

What kind of drugs are they taking? Or rather - maybe the much shorter list - which ones are they not taking?

It's just to bad it's next to impossible to translate the title puns and word play they use on their website. Amazing stuff. Amazingly bad, I mean.

Suen

When his agent said he wants to stay at United he also said the reason he hasn't played yet is cos he's behind on fitness.

Hopefully he's ready to play tmrw, wanna see 433 with him either in midfield or LW.

His agent will be singing a different tune when Wenger makes his move this weekend.

#WengerBelieve
#FreeShinji

Clegg

Viva pls. We're not playing tomorrow.

Sky gotta have that Super Sunday game.

Do you think Januzaj is practicing with the first team?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm happy at least. How happy depends on who we'll get now. If it's Honda and Sakho then it's awesome, but if it's Kaká.....meh. Kaká sucked in the last season with us, can't imagine him being better after all these years in Real.

It's impossible for him to suck more than Boateng IMO. He'll be a definite upgrade.

In other surprising transfers, Derdiyok is back at Leverkusen, on loan from Hoffenheim. Good transfer for Leverkusen for me.

lol

Can you imagine what Schalke could have accomplished with a reasonable, competent management? One that carefully crafts a team, one where the trainer isn't questioned after every match?

I thought the constant chaos was one of the club's axioms?

I dont think so. Ballack missing the WC was the best that could happen to Germany. Its a fantastic transfer Schalke, congrats. Now get Adebayor and shoot those Micky Targaryans and Spidermen out of the Pott!

You forgot they still got a shit coach. Missing the CL and firing Keller would have been the best for their Bundesliga run this season. Well, who knows, they probably would have hired an even worse coach lool

Empty

GB18 has been told he is free to leave City and join another club.

The end of an era.

http://i4.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article5683567.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/MEN-EGcityevent080813a_6623504-5683567.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

farewell sweet prince

[img]http://balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ibcG3aYEcSudZM.gif

spidye

for the new page

Ballack had the bad luck of being the only good player of his generation. sure he won a lot of cups when he was at bayern but he never made an impact with the NT or in the champions league.

he's still a stupid monkey who should have stayed.

rossonero

It's impossible for him to suck more than Boateng IMO. He'll be a definite upgrade.

Well, I certainly hope you're right. Optastats:

39 – Kevin Prince Boateng scored a goal every 39 shots made last season, the worst ratio recorded in Serie A. Schalke 04.

I won't miss Boateng's shooting at least. Now the people behind the goal can be safer.

Jack cw

Well, who knows, they probably would have hired an even worse coach lool

I dont get this shitstorming on Keller. What exactly makes him such a bad manager? The problem is the managment there. There is simply no lobby for a coach there. Tönnies would never allaw a manager to have an power within the club...

Fuck Milan.

But...
... I agree.

I don't see what's the point in getting a trequartista when we don't use a trequartista anymore. Seems useless to me, plus he's over 30, has had a lot of injuries in the past few years and isn't as fast as he was before, which was one of his best skills. As I said, useless.

If we get Sakho and Honda with Boateng's money it'd be fine, otherwise seems like a really dumb move. Of course, Boateng past few months (PSV aside) were horrible, we had to sell him this summer, too bad we sold him FOUR days before the transfer window closes.

Kagawa will escape Old Trafford but Moyes wont know how until he throws a stone at the poster of Jurgen Klopp near Shinji's locker.

shawshank_hole01b.jpg

"Get busy living, or get busy dying" - Shinji Kagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom