• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Got internet in my new house finally.

LOOOOOL Arsenal. I give it one month before Arsenal fans start calling for Wengers head again. Ozil was a temporary savour, now his honeymoon period is coming to an end it'll be back to #WengerOut soon enough

LOOOOOOOL Madrid. Where is your Bale now. Ronnie deserves better, come back home baby

Salvadora

LOOOOOL Arsenal. I give it one month before Arsenal fans start calling for Wengers head again. Ozil was a temporary savour, now his honeymoon period is coming to an end it'll be back to #WengerOut soon enough baby
u wot m8.

You can't expect an easy win when you put Bendtner in the line-up.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i have no idea what that penalty was for. some guy was tangled with a madrid player but i think some different guy got a yellow. i am confused.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Madrid are such fools. Just buy some fucking defenders! Bale won't change these matches where they have to resort to bribing the referee.

pulga

Banned
In all seriousness now, fuck this shit. What the fuck is Ancelotti doing? The team is playing TERRIBLY. Only reason we're still going is because of Isco and Ronaldo magic

AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING IN SUBBING ISCO OUT YOU CUNT

ELLLLCCCCHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MANCHESTER CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
4-1

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

SUCK IT DOWN BITCHES

HAHAHAHAAHHAAH

Meh, not like you'll be winning the league either way. CdR at best for you lot.

With that added time penalty decision, I can't be arsed with La Liga this year. Its a joke. What are the other 18 supposed to do? They don't get enough money to improve their teams sufficiently because of the ridiculous TV deals, and they constantly get the shit end of the stick from the officials.

Tc91

With that added time penalty decision, I can't be arsed with La Liga this year. Its a joke. What are the other 18 supposed to do? They don't get enough money to improve their teams sufficiently because of the ridiculous TV deals, and they constantly get the shit end of the stick from the officials.

Boycott the shit league, let Barca and Madrid play each other 38 times whilst they dive around the pitch whilst no one gives a fuck.

Such a wank league.

Bububububu Loliga is the best cos Madrid and Barca get all the money to themsleves to buy the best players

jtb

Banned
Chelsea, Liverpool, Dortmund, United is a tough run of fixtures. We really can't afford to lose any more players to injury before then.

Turok_TTZ

Eiche was robbed this game. CR7 should consider himself a very lucky man for that freekick to have even went through that wall for goal. even luckier the ref made a horrible call for the pen. pepe you disgust me. We should not win like this. not like this. a draw was best for both parties. our midfield was garbage.

not the way i wanted to see madrid win a game today...

Suen

holy crap. I will gladly take those three points we don't deserve it at all. Ramos should have gotten a red card. CR7 FK that led to a goal was very questionable and that PK shouldn't have happened, Pepe pulled him down :lol. I know I could trust in Pepe, Madrid biggest cunt nr.2

#PepeSavior

Raptor

Im a big damn Real Madrid fanboy but this was a disgrace, Isco shouldn't have been sent off, we were doing nothing, there is only so much Modric and Sico could do if Benzema is pure shit, and Ronaldo was very bad today even if he scored those goals.

What a bad way of winning. :/

panty

:lol

Fuck that must feel sweet for Madrid fans.

Nothing quite like a dodgy win!

Feels like shit. The team plays like shit, we struggle this bad against a team like Elche? And what the fuck were those subs, utter fucking shit.

Ship Arbeloa back to the shitty lolerpool, fuck him.

Not going to feel bad for Benz anymore. He's utter fucking shit as well, fuck off and learn to play you fucking piece of shit.

holy crap. I will gladly take those three points we don't deserve it at all. Ramos should have gotten a red card. CR7 FK that led to a goal was very questionable and that PK shouldn't have happened, Pepe pulled him down :lol. I know I could trust in Pepe, Madrid biggest cunt nr.2

#PepeSavior

It's alright bro I'm sure at least a couple of the other 20+ teams you support won fairly over the last couple of days

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ibgZf6R3QUcqUQ.gif

HOW?

Salvadora

Chelsea, Liverpool, Dortmund, United is a tough run of fixtures. We really can't afford to lose any more players to injury before then.

It is, but I suppose things can only go up from here in terms of injuries.

Cazorla, Rosicky, Podolski, Diaby, Walcott, Sanogo should be back... you could almost make a first 11 out of them :lol. I will be in pure despair if Arteta is injured again.

pulga

Banned
OMG THE TEARS IN THIS PAGE

THE TEARS

IM NOT EVEN PAYING MY WATER BILL ANYMORE

IM JUST GONNA SHOWER IN THEM ALL YEAR LONG

Top Bottom