• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Straight red card for Brighton and Hove Albion against Middlesborough, Brighton have 30 minutes to score a goal for guaranteed promotion with a man down.

I don't understand any Liverpool fan who's iffy about keeping Studge on. If anything his work off the ball creates so many opportunities for the other players, and he just knows how to score, whereas a lot of our players can have a tendency to hit the keeper or the woodwork.

Balotelli has gotta leave, and I feel Benteke would probably want to so he can be the star man somewhere else. Time will tell how the pecking order settles with Ings and Origi, but Sturridge will always be on the top, especially after a summer of Klopp drilling in whatever system he wants.

I love Sturridge but his injury record is very poor, if we had a decent offer I'd be very tempted to cash in and buy someone who doesn't get injured as often.

I think for strikers it will be:

Home
1). Sturridge
2). Origi
3). Ings
4). Firmino

Away
1). Origi
2). Sturridge
3). Ings
4). Firmino

Balotelli and Benteke will both leave.

Jesus christ if anyone want's keep their lunch in their stomach DO NOT look up Ramirez's injury from the Middlesborough Brighton game. Deserved red.

I love Sturridge but his injury record is very poor, if we had a decent offer I'd be very tempted to cash in and buy someone who doesn't get injured as often.

I dunno man, there's no-one available of his quality, and we have such a history of new signings taking a while to settle in recently I'm not sure it's worthwhile. Plus I really think he might be okay for a while now.

hahahahahahahahahaha please god don't do it

Jarnet87

So just checked the Man U score and seen no Rashford, is he injured too? Or is Van Gaal just being Van Gaal?

Van Gaal just being van Gaal. Sitting there with a pair of cool shades starting this shit lineup just daring the board to fire him. He knows they are a bunch of incompetent fools. He has been playing the same players all year but in a crucial game to try and stay in the fight for 4th he rests Blind and Rashford.

yagal

Van Gaal just being van Gaal. Sitting there with a pair of cool shades starting this shit lineup just daring the board to fire him. He knows they are a bunch of incompetent fools. He has been playing the same players all year but in a crucial game to try and stay in the fight for 4th he rests Blind and Rashford.

Disgusting, even if they just scored

Anymore last minute |OT2| title suggestions?

|OT2| Football = Soccer

Jarnet87

Rooney is so shit. Gets a chance that any decent striker would have taken and buried. Instead he does the slowest turn possible and is lucky that The Norwich defenders are all over the place and Mata makes the effort to get in the box for the goal. Januzaj was about to come on, nope lol. I swear seems like Louie only makes defensive subs

Firemind

so utd only needs city to drop points twice in a row and utd needs to win both games, one away against west ham.

it was nice having you in the prem, louis.

Ashes

Banned
so utd only needs city to drop points twice in a row and utd needs to win both games, one away against west ham.

it was nice having you in the prem, louis.

Not quite. City have to beat Arsenal tomorrow, otherwise Man Utd or West Ham have their destiny in their own hands. If City draw or lose against Arsenal, West Ham or Man Utd need to win their remaining games to get into champion's league; one of which is against each other.

yagal

When ManU loses the Champions league spot

12 December 2015 AFC Bournemouth A 1–2
19 December 2015 Norwich City H 1–2
26 December 2015 Stoke City A 0–2

Ashes

Banned
When ManU loses the Champions league spot

12 December 2015 AFC Bournemouth A 1–2
19 December 2015 Norwich City H 1–2
26 December 2015 Stoke City A 0–2

Actually Man Utd have been poor most of the season. Their away form is woeful. I fully expect West Ham to win on Tuesday.

Firemind

Not quite. City have to beat Arsenal tomorrow, otherwise Man Utd or West Ham have their destiny in their own hands. If City draw or lose against Arsenal, West Ham or Man Utd need to win their remaining games to get into champion's league; one of which is against each other.
oh right. i forgot they're level now in games. bbc didn't update the table. my bad.

3/4 of the City fans leaving before Pellegrini's leaving speech haha. The same guy that won them the PL and two League Cups and got them to their first European cup semi-final in decades before narrowly losing to Real Madrid of all teams. Money and success has spoilt them, won't help dispel that bad image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom