• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floody

I'm surprised no one mentioned how well Emre Can played. For a guy coming back from injury and continue where he left off is amazing.

Yep, was excellent and is probably a big reason why we came into the game down by 1. Could be a very special player if he keeps developing at this rate.

Lunar FC

OT2 should also serve for all the offseason talk.

And I agree, something Leicester related.

Ye, that's the plan.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| Insert Here

Also new banner for new thread:

KoKUrRY.png

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT2| It's pronounced /ˈlɛstər/

I'm kind of into this.

Upinsmoke

Delighted with last night's performance. Klopp has done great getting us to two finals in 7 months.

Villareal was crap, serves them right celebrating like they won the tie at El Madrigal. Awful antics from Soldado and Denis Suarez

Floody

Delighted with last night's performance. Klopp has done great getting us to two finals in 7 months.

Villareal was crap, serves them right celebrating like they won the tie at El Madrigal. Awful antics from Soldado and Denis Suarez

Speaking of Soldado, I wonder if he's recovered from Firmino turning him inside out.

elseanio

And they only get 9000 of their own fans each. It's disgraceful.

LFC breakdown.

4,811 - General supporter allocation – 47%
4,197 - Contractual supporter allocation; to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders (former shareholders) – 41%
1,024 - Match day officials/first team players/former players/media – 10%
204 - Commercial partners – contractual obligations – 2%

Gündogan out for the Euro

Terrible news

Edit: Looks like he could be out for the start of next season as well. So a move is very unlikely I guess.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| Less realistic than Football Manager
Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| Sexual masochism
Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| Warning: Contains Bayern fans
Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| "Out there on your own, with ten mates"
Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| Any abuse and we will give you Newcastle tickets
Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| You're shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom