• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Rex.

Banned
Utterly dominant first half. Shame we couldn't get the 2nd cos they'll surely be more composed in the second half but still. Fantastic performance so far. Also thank you Bayern for not taking up your option on Emre Can. What a player.

Hopefully Klopp RKOs Moreno at HT. There's a reason the majority of their attacks are going down our left hand side, he goes on walkabouts too much. He needs to calm down and use his head.

Utterly dominant first half. Shame we couldn't get the 2nd cos they'll surely be more composed in the second half but still. Fantastic performance so far. Also thank you Bayern for not taking up your option on Emre Can. What a player.

Hopefully Klopp RKOs Moreno at HT. There's a reason the majority of their attacks are going down our left hand side, he goes on walkabouts too much. He needs to calm down and use his head.

Hopefully left back will be sorted out in the summer. Moreno is too much of a risk.

Can is a tank, Villareal are a shithouse set of fannies, loved Klopp and Buvac having a go at their management.

Firmino's been good, his best performance behind the striker for me.

sora87

Hopefully Klopp tells Moreno to stop bombing forward at every moment, he needs to pick his moments better and realise when it's gonna leave the team too exposed. Villarreal will have seen that all 1st half and will be planning to exploit it even more in the 2nd no doubt

Floody

To think some thought we wouldn't be able to score past Vilarreal, I just hope we don't lose concentration now and see it out till the end.

Beefy

Part of me wanted Liverpool to lose today. Not because I dislike Liverpool. But because I don't want my team (Southampton) having the chance of getting into the Europa league 3rd round. I feel it will be too much.

T-Rex.

Banned
Said it earlier but when they scored that late winner last week they celebrated as if the tie was won. Klopp clocked it straight away and mentioned it in his post match conference so they pretty much did the team talk for him.

2 finals in about 7 months under Klopp. So happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom