• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 & Offseason |OT2| Wenger In Fam! Wenger Out Blud!

LiverpoolGAF hivemind :/

He burned his bridges with the owners and upper management. Regardless of how fans feel, they'd never agree to it.

Did he really? Surely if he wanted to come back(he won't), the owners would welcome him back with open arms. One of the best players in the world after all.

Liverpool dodging a bullet here, he's not worth even their first offer.

If it was up to me, I'd walk away from Keita by now. I think there's other midfielders out there that could do a job. But Klopp has clearly identified him as the one he wants.

Syder

If it was up to me, I'd walk away from Keita by now. I think there's other midfielders out there that could do a job.
Absolutely. Keita's good but I don't think he gets any of Liverpool's current CMs out of the team. Missing out on him is not the end of the world.

Absolutely. Keita's good but I don't think he gets any of Liverpool's current CMs out of the team. Missing out on him is not the end of the world.

Apparently Klopp wants Henderson and Keita as his midfielders, alongside Coutinho I would imagine. Which makes you wonder where Lallana, Can and Wijnaldum fits in... but having depth we haven't had for years. Honestly if I had to pick between Van Dijk and Keita, I'd take Van Dijk all day long.

Syder

Apparently Klopp wants Henderson and Keita as his midfielders, alongside Coutinho I would imagine. Which makes you wonder where Lallana, Can and Wijnaldum fits in... but having depth we haven't had for years. Honestly if I had to pick between Van Dijk and Keita, I'd take Van Dijk all day long.
That's odd, I thought Wijnaldum was class for you last year.

Keita started following Firmino, Manè, and a Firmino fan page (fuck knows) on insta lads. It's a done deal!

And Van Dijk's best friend liked a post on Instagram about Van Dijk going on strike and the person ended it with "Could LFC get their man".

Social media sucks.

moojito

Lukaku not starting? Hmm.
Also, is Mata dead? I've no idea why Jose doesn't start him, he seems pretty solid, unlike some hot-cold players with big afros.

Keita started following Firmino, Manè, and a Firmino fan page (fuck knows) on insta lads. It's a done deal!

Doesn't mean anything. Willian followed Liverpool then Tottenham, but look where he ended up. Alex Teixeira also followed Liverpool but word is he isn't really happy there.

I'm hoping it doesn't happen so I don't get banned for 3 months. I'm a man of my word.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
So far in this game I liked the best the explanations given to the American spectators for the hydration break. It was the most eventful thing.

Edit: holy shit, Martial!

Top Bottom