• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 & Offseason |OT2| Wenger In Fam! Wenger Out Blud!

And apologies if it seems like I was trying to pull users away from here, wasn't my intention at all. I was just wondering if there was a discord football gaf I could join myself.

Oh nah dude you're not coming across that way at all, just putting up my thoughts 👍 never was a big IRC man so discords for everything is still an odd thing for me.

Currently 4-0 down at Charlton and it's only half time. Looks like we've put a team that could possibly start next week's Championship opener too.

Fuck me.

Edit: Oh, by the way, the Emirates Cup is, for some bizarre reason, on Quest (Sky channel 144).

Jimrpg

Oh nah dude you're not coming across that way at all, just putting up my thoughts 👍 never was a big IRC man so discords for everything is still an odd thing for me.

Cheers!

I think its like that with everything. It's all weird until you start using it.

Though I still can't get my head around snapchat... its weird.

NHale

Morata is such a lazy player compared to Costa.

It's still a pre-season but I'd like to be proven wrong next month.

If Chelsea fans think Morata is a Diego Costa replacement then they are in for a rude awakening.

He can do some things better than Diego but overall he's not a better striker than Diego Costa at the moment. Quite frankly, I have my doubts about Morata settling in the Premier League and I wouldn't be surprised if Batshuayi is the starting striker after September ends.

But what do I know? Apparently Paulinho is going to Barcelona to join the slowest player on earth Andre Gomes on the team, so clearly I know nothing about this sport.

Loris146

DF1zgrxVYAAtR7q.jpg

WTF is this shit? Pace should be 98 and Dribling 99 :(

It's a pre season game against Benfica at home, we're hardly overexerting

Benfica is a Champions League regular. It's no small feat to beat them this hard.

The players are just on fire. I don't even know the new kids are (ring wing and center back) but they're playing so well too.

Anyway, Xhaka out, no more long passes, game pace is slowing down. I guess it's time to switch to Liverpool.

Godan

Benfica is a Champions League regular. It's no small feat to beat them this hard.

The players are just on fire. I don't even know the new kids are (ring wing and center back) but they're playing so well too.

Right wing is Reiss Nelson been playing really good in most of the preseason games so far. Think Wenger might give him a few more games this season.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

Anyway, Xhaka out, no more long passes, game pace is slowing down. I guess it's time to switch to Liverpool.

Right wing is Reiss Nelson been playing really good in most of the preseason games so far. Think Wenger might give him a few more games this season.

He's a wonderkid on FM 👀

Jarnet87

Fellaini agreeing to personal terms with Galatasaray rumors started popping up this morning. Would be odd given how much Mou played him last season. If true he must have another midfielder lined up aside from Matic.

Zasa

Assist & a goal for Alves on his debut, & in the Trophee des Champions no less, vs the best team in the league last season.

Dude's just clockwork offensively

Top Bottom