• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

Injured. Sahko, Matip, Gomez (Milner) all out.
Wisdom even? Someone!? See, we're going to be missing Cresswell for the next 2 months and I'd rather play a youth player, Masuaka, than play Byram out of position.

Payet's taken notice of that goal, he's going to beat it.

I don't get why we sold Smith and loaned out Flanagan if there was no one coming in to replace Moreno. Smith looked decent when he played last season.

King_Moc

Banned
Great goal. Need to sort this out though, playing awful.

If only we had a midfielder who was good at possession to help in midfield.

Coutinho bails us out so often. Lad is sublime.

Moreno however is the opposite and makes me dream of any other left back that exists ever. The lad pisses me right off.

Kuros

I don't get why we sold Smith and loaned out Flanagan if there was no one coming in to replace Moreno. Smith looked decent when he played last season.

All the Liverpool forums assumed we had Chillwell ready to sign. He didn't. Then it was Hector. Who didn't. It's fucking weird.

T-Rex.

Banned
It's early days and all that but Wijnaldum has looked really bad in almost every match so far. Hopefully it's just a fitness issue.

Edit: Bring Origi on and we win this.

Yeah i liked the look of Smith, but i appreciate simplicity in a full back. I'd take a Finnan or an Arbeloa over a Johnson or Moreno all day, they're a fucking nightmare.

All the Liverpool forums assumed we had Chillwell ready to sign. He didn't. Then it was Hector. Who didn't. It's fucking weird.

Chillwell didn't really make sense to me either. He's pretty inexperienced and didn't play a lot of football last season. Hector would have been a good signing but it didn't really sound like we wanted him.

Lunar FC

Was floating in and out of consciousness the entire first half, but woke right the fuck up at the announcers going crazy for that hit.

Kuros

Chillwell didn't really make sense to me either. He's pretty inexperienced and didn't play a lot of football last season. Hector would have been a good signing but it didn't really sound like we wanted him.

Agree re Chillwell. Weird one.

Hector would have been like a left sided Clyne. Would have been perfect.

Moreno doesn't really offer anything going forward anyway.

Hopefully the delusional fans still thinking Moreno has quality can just stop spreading BS. He was always inconsistent but he leaves so many holes under Klopp's regime. I will never forget his garbage during the Europa final.

Jonas Hector or hell even Ben Chillwell would've been way better than this, even if he isn't as pacey as Moreno. We have to play Milner as a starting left back instead, christ.

Thank god for Coutinho's little bit of magic. This match has been utterly disappointing. I'd rather Arsenal win than experiencing another draw with the Gunners. At least it'll be a wake up call to shape up or miss out on Europe again.

Best wishes.

Kuros

Hopefully the delusional fans still thinking Moreno has quality can just stop spreading BS. He was always inconsistent but he leaves so many holes under Klopp's regime. I will never forget his garbage during the Europa final.

Jonas Hector or hell even Ben Chillwell would've been way better than this, even if he isn't as pacey as Moreno. We have to play Milner as a starting left back instead, christ.

Thank god for Coutinho's little bit of magic. This match has been utterly disappointing. I'd rather Arsenal win than experiencing another draw with the Gunners. At least it'll be a wake up call to shape up or miss out on Europe again.

Best wishes.

Have never seen any. Everyone seems to think he's crap.

T-Rex.

Banned
This is perfectly poised for Origi to come on and win it for us.

Moreno will probs give another penalty away and cost us the match.

brentech

thumbs-up-bb-8-1452637527.gif

Top Bottom