• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Have never seen any. Everyone seems to think he's crap.

I was on the reddit forum sometimes during the summer and they have a dedicated defense force every now and then. Same goes for Mignolet.

Thank you Lallana. I have nothing against losing, but that Moreno screw ups will always get to me.

bjaelke

I was on the reddit forum sometimes during the summer and they have a dedicated defense force every now and then. Same goes for Mignolet.

Thank you Lallana. I have nothing against losing, but that Moreno screw ups will always get to me.

Don't ever read the comments on Reddit. And that goes for any subject really.

Syder

Arsenal fans right now.

tumblr_nn07knsUMX1sh5jnso1_500.gif

Kuros

Redditors were probably manc fans on the troll. Every Liverpool forum member thinks he's shite. And that includes RAWK where you're not allowed to slag off players.

Top Bottom