• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

yagal

Damn son.

ltt80Sy.jpg

Orgen

I was ready to stop watching the Valencia match when Betis got pretty close to draw it (3-4). God bless Guedes and his unlimited stamina (final score 3-6)

Syder

I'll cry at almost anything, but I didn't even well up here

AND I AGREED WITH WHAT TROY SAID BEFORE ANYONE STARTS
I think it had that effect on me because my Dad was the one that introduced me to my club and took me to games and it reminds me of how strong my Dad would hug me whenever we scored, he still does it now lol

DBT85

I like shit like this because it cost Deeney absolutely fuck all and took no time and its made that kid and his dad well happy. Wish more players did it.

Was at a Take That concert a few months back (and what?) with the wife and in front of us was the wheelchair area and a girl aged maybe 25 was in there with her parents. No idea what she had but clearly just being at Take That was a trip like no other. So when the marshals in the stadium got Barlow to stop with her for a photo mid song as he was running from one bit of the arena to another, it made her flip the fuck out like you couldn't believe. Cost him nothing but it's made her up.

Sometimes I think these people don't realise or just forget how much such a tiny gesture can mean to some people.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I like shit like this because it cost Deeney absolutely fuck all and took no time and its made that kid and his dad well happy. Wish more players did it.

Was at a Take That concert a few months back (and what?) with the wife and in front of us was the wheelchair area and a girl aged maybe 25 was in there with her parents. No idea what she had but clearly just being at Take That was a trip like no other. So when the marshals in the stadium got Barlow to stop with her for a photo mid song as he was running from one bit of the arena to another, it made her flip the fuck out like you couldn't believe. Cost him nothing but it's made her up.

Sometimes I think these people don't realise or just forget how much such a tiny gesture can mean to some people.

When I watch WWE it legit winds me up when a face won't high five a kids hand, maybe I'm irrational though

DBT85

When I watch WWE it legit winds me up when a face won't high five a kids hand, maybe I'm irrational though

Not at all. Those kids are badgering the parents to buy the shirts and caps or whatever which lines their pockets. Unless they are being lowered into the ring, or running in to make a save then they should be doing it. Fans love that shit. That's why they are there for fucks sake.

A couple of Austins crushed cans would make a nice display piece lol.

Man. I remember watching Eddie go at it and there was blood all over the place, don't think it was the JBL match tho. My dad was convinced that it was all fake blood and I was like "you can see it pumping out of his head" "it's a pipe". Like. What?

Syder

That clip of Xhaka picking his nose while Watford score the winner is priceless and totally sums up the last 10 years of Arsenal.

I was kinda remiss in criticising Xhaka up to this point because I felt Wenger misuses him but holy shit, what a waste of £35m, not even worth half of that.

Kyoufu

That clip of Xhaka picking his nose while Watford score the winner is priceless and totally sums up the last 10 years of Arsenal.

I was kinda remiss in criticising Xhaka up to this point because I felt Wenger misuses him but holy shit, what a waste of £35m, not even worth half of that.

Link to said clip?

Lashley

yeah he's utter shite

Ribery just said he plans to come much earlier than planned at the end of December. I was really hoping his injury would take longer than planned instead (was supposed to come Jan-Fed)

#prayForBayern gaf

giphy.gif

Lashley

Tbh, hasn't the club always been up for sale? That fat wanker has just outpriced it though.

Hope a good owner comes in, such wasted potential up here

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Tomorrow are the first real tests for the PL teams (except for Liverpool, every game is a real test for them) in Champions League.

Real - Spurs
City - Napoli

Top Bottom