• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

near

Gold Member
Cmon west ham you bums, let’s do it.

Interesting how nobody in this topic is talking about the offside Tottenham goal which is the difference while last week with man city everyone was crying.

That's cause it wasn't offside. Ball went to Dele not Kane.

NHale

Now that the ref botched that call Mourinho will whine for months about the ref not seeing that pen....

EDIT: It's not even a clear penalty because everyone grabs anyone in corners, but that was never a Fellaini foul though.

NHale

Fuck it. United so lucky.

Ashley Young can cross. If only you could combine Valencia defensive ability and pace with Young crossing ability.

EDIT: Renato Sanches already benched at Swansea? That didn't take long. He should never even started to begin with, he's not ready.

Beefy

Beefy, does Shane Long stop whining at ref or he keeps this pace for the entire 90 minutes?

I don't like Long. He moans all the time and the only thing he adds to a team is he runs about. No other threat at all. Why I can't wait for Vietto in Jan.

What happened to Gabiadini (probably butchered that spelling)? he’s clearly a better option than Shane Long’s brand of running about a lot and nowt else.

it’s not like southampton are sitting back and need an outlet ball here.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Posted at 15:42
Everton 0-0 Bournemouth
Wayne Rooney's eye has been cleaned up or, at least, I think it has been cleaned up because he somehow just managed to block his own shot. Odd one that.

trust no one

MikeBison

Was looking for an upset. But Spurs won, City, Chelsea and United all winning.

Hoping the real upset happens at 5:30 and minnows Liverpool beat title winners Leicester.

Labadal

Watching highlights of the first half in every game. I always want Everton to lose but that elbow on Rooney was a clear red card to me.

Top Bottom