• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Been hearing that this is a roundabout way of moving to Real Madrid since Atletico won't sell him to them directly.

Kinda glad Chelsea won't be getting him. Sure, he is a great striker but the 50 million needed could be used to buy 3 good players.

As if £50m is anything other than pocket change to Chelsea. You will by whatever players Roman wants at whatever price quoted.

Definite title contenders next season.

Wes

venison crêpe
WWy74PQ.png

Van Bommel's last act as a professional player.

qindarka

Banned
As if £50m is anything other than pocket change to Chelsea. You will by whatever players Roman wants at whatever price quoted.

Definite title contenders next season.

There is FFP. Anyway, Roman only splurges at certain times, we really didn't spend that much after the summer of 06 until January 2011. He is being free with his money lately but it doesn't mean that will always be the case.

choodi

Banned
I've felt the same at times but there are 3 other Newcastle supporters in my office so we all commiserate with each other which helps.
This time last year i was feeling gutted about missing out on CL. Pretty big contrast.

Sadly last season's unexpected success put us on the path to the problems we had this season.

We were a season ahead of schedule qualifying for Europa league when a top 10 finish was all that we could handle.

TeegsD

Heading out for Mother's Day lunch so gonna have to miss the Trophy celebrations and Fergies Post-Match speech. Catch you all in |OT20|#ThankYouKelvin

Arnie

OT20 | even though Ferguson's retired we've still got Giggs and despite Moyes not winning any trophies in his career he's Scottish so Manchester United doesn't leave us it never will, football, bloody hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom