• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyway, I'm off out to curry and pub with a Liverpool fan among my company. Life doesn't get better.

It's been great today lads, banter was top notch.

Fuck Real Madrid. Fuck Man City. Fuck Coutinho. Fuck old age. Fuck Wayne Rooney. Fuck Ashley Young. Love Robin. Love Shinji. Love Gilluminati. Love Fergie. Love United.

Love FootyGAF

DBT85

Sure but the mystery about the Sony event did them really well to get people talking about them for 2 straight weeks before and after.

People will get plenty excited, but to be fair we've heard mostly negative rumors which isn't helping. Or at least rumours which are being touted as negative.

Fry

Anyway, I'm off out to curry and pub with a Liverpool fan among my company. Life doesn't get better.

It's been great today lads, banter was top notch.

Fuck Real Madrid. Fuck Man City. Fuck Coutinho. Fuck old age. Fuck Wayne Rooney. Fuck Ashley Young. Love Robin. Love Shinji. Love Gilluminati. Love Fergie. Love United.

Love FootyGAF

How you did not say Fuck Bayern is beyond me.

FootballFan

12 years. No Champions Leagues. Only three semi final appearances. No soul. No one likable except the departing manager. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts. Cunts.

Your club is a soulless, plastic, vanilla, cavalcade of dirty fucking cunts.

Let's see where you are when you buy Neymar for the same amount of money that a middle eastern country has as a budget for a year, and he ends up sucking coke off a hooker's back as Casillas continues to divulge secrets to the press while his girlfriend shoves the end of a microphone up his arse.

Your club has meant nothing to the world of football since 2001; you just became a chance to play Football Manager in real life.

Get fucked, Real Madrid.

HOLY SHIT hahahaha

I don't understand why the Real Madrid fans in this thread need to be such cunts. What the hell got up their asses?

Mourinho best coach of all timez failed them with a 1 billion dollar squad. Hard not to be angry at other successful managers.

People will get plenty excited, but to be fair we've heard mostly negative rumors which isn't helping. Or at least rumours which are being touted as negative.

I hope they address all the bad talk there, I think they'll need to rather than an after show interview with GT or something.

kharma45

Fergie: 'I don't think Wayne is keen to play simply because he's asked for a transfer. Yes, he's asked for a transfer.'

Bumhead

Banned
It's imperative Rooney leaves.

Ferguson's message about unity and backing the new manager was very poignant and very deliberate. If Rooney (or anyone else) isn't on board they should fuck off.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh and Fuck Bayern
Fry <3

Bye Rooney you cunt.

Best Phil Jones face ever

s8k8HL9.jpg

Sane_Man

Army of cunts
Led by the cuntish Scot
Their cuntish ways
Led them to the top

Extra Fergie time
Mind controlled Webb
Plastic cunt fans
All over this thread

Fuck this old man
And fuck his cuntish boys
Watch your team get bent
By the man named Moyes

Remember next year,
When you finish 10th place,
The words of mighty Drogba
"It's a fuckin disgrace!!!"

This should be in a museum.

Fergie sticking a couple of knives in there.

One on Rooney and then on whoever leaked the news about his retirement.

I imagine him saying we won't sell Rooney basically means we will only sell him on our own terms.

Wilbur

Banned
He decided to retire because his wife lost her best friend? Wow. Great man. Hope they can enjoy his retirement together.

He's my hero. Saw a tweet earlier, saying that this man that I've never met and will never know has done infinitely more for me and made me infinitely happier than the majority that I do know. And I agree.

Thank you Sir Alex.

Now I'm out.

Even if he changes his mind again, this is still a player that has asked to leave twice now. Do Manchester United really want to keep someone like that?

Sane_Man

He's my hero. Saw a tweet earlier, saying that this man that I've never met and will never know has done infinitely more for me and made me infinitely happier than the majority that I do know. And I agree.

Good God. I can't wait until this nauseating shit is over.

Even if he changes his mind again, this is still a player that has asked to leave twice now. Do Manchester United really want to keep someone like that?
This is why I just can't understand how he stays after this.

He has to go.

Sky need to shut up about this now. Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom