• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes Contributor: Reviewers Reporting Frame Rate Problems With 'CoD: Ghosts' On PS4

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
There lies the issue. They aren't familiar with PC architectures :)

0_6f6a8_648cbeb5_orig

iceatcs

Wait!?! The frame rate problem is not all the time. Wtf is the problem then, it is very very common that games aren't't locked. Maybe I'm too PC gamer.

The reviewers made sound like PS4 cannot do 60fps at all.

Wait!?! The frame rate problem is not all the time. Wtf is the problem then, it is very very common that games aren't't locked. Maybe I'm too PC gamer.

The reviewers made sound like PS4 cannot do 60fps at all.

Call of duty has never had a locked and stable 60fps on a console

There has always been drops, only question is how bad the drops are how often and what version has the least problem with this

Mods need to clean it up or people are going to read that and completely dismiss the OP and the rest of the thread.

I'm telling you, "Infinity Ward" seems to have handed in a real turd on both next gen systems this time around. Shame since I really love Call of Duty.

"Infinity Ward" should always be in quotes from now on, Activision has ruined the name.

Maybe because it's launching later.

Or maybe it runs a lot worse.

Or maybe it's just Microsoft being Microsoft.

I'm actually convinced even if it was running better the XB1 version would still be embargoed but there would be nothing stopping MS (albert/major) from saying the framerate is stable as they wouldn't be under the same NDAs (like adam boyes with COD resolution)

Top Bottom