• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Foreskin restoration, has GAF heard of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't cut my future son, but don't care that I was.

Am indifferent to the whole thing to be honest. Bitching about it won't magically grow my foreskin back.

RELAYER

Banned
The only people who care about this are chronic masturbaters who have jacked it so much it isn't even fun anymore and idly daydream that growing magic foreskin is going to make jizzing feel even better.

It's literally the epicurean abyss.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
This isn't one of those things where a cut person has lots of problems in their life and they fixate on one thing that happened to them that was out of their control and blame all their misfortune on that one thing and then try to restore that one thing because they think it will solve all their problems, right? It's not one of those things, right?

The only people who care about this are chronic masturbaters who have jacked it so much it isn't even fun anymore and idly daydream that growing magic foreskin is going to make jizzing feel even better.

It's literally the epicurean abyss.

I'm cut and fine with it and if masturbation felt any better I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.

I've found this too. All the uncircumcised guys I've been with seem to be so sensitive that, after an orgasm, just touching the head of their can be uncomfortable for them. I've never had that.

Circumcised guy here, also a problem for me. I thought it was just universal

There is actually an organization called Foregen that is working on regenerating the foreskin. They have already completed their first experiments.

Zombine

Banned
The follow up article will be them complaining that they are now self conscious again because they saw a random poll on the internet that said some women prefer cut men over uncut.

It was explained earlier, this is completely
Psychological and you can't help but feel sorry for the guys.

Wolfe

This isn't one of those things where a cut person has lots of problems in their life and they fixate on one thing that happened to them that was out of their control and blame all their misfortune on that one thing and then try to restore that one thing because they think it will solve all their problems, right? It's not one of those things, right?

I'm cut and fine with it and if masturbation felt any better I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.

Yeah regardless of the reasons behind it, it all seems a bit silly and pointless to me. I especially like the dudes line about how he doesn't go around telling anyone about it but yet leaves "research papers" out on his table for people to find while over. I'm assuming he's using the internet, so that means he's printing them out? For what purpose? Oh right so he can have them on his table for guests to see and then question him about, got it.

Portugeezer

Circumcised guy here, also a problem for me. I thought it was just universal

I think so too

imECS6q4PPV6Y.gif

but in general it's probably true that normal penis is more sensitive than a circumcised penis due to circumcised penises having their glans desensitised/rubbing on clothes all their lives.

Daily showers, how do they work?

Not even daily mate. You probably have to go weeks, but I am not willing to find out.

ItIsOkBro

I think so too

imECS6q4PPV6Y.gif

but in general it's probably true that normal penis is more sensitive than a circumcised penis due to circumcised penises having their glans desensitised/rubbing on clothes all their lives.

Not even daily mate. You probably have to go weeks, but I am not willing to find out.

Am I to believe that all these girls that complain about that stuff are with guys that haven't showered for weeks?

Portugeezer

Am I to believe that all these girls that complain about that stuff are with guys that haven't showered for weeks?

No idea, but I have never had smegma on my cock even if a few days without showering. Could be a genetic thing, maybe some people just accumulate it more. But I would guess you would never get a bad case of smegma in a day or two, so yes they haven't at least showered in a few days which is bad if you want sex in general, especially some oral.

I am not sure why anyone would willing remove a part of the their sexual organ...

For so many reasons....

Also, foreskin restoration is not the same as having your orginal foreskin. It becomes an aesthetic psychological moment at that point. Most of your inner foreskin is gone after circumsion (along with the frenulum probably) and no sensitivity can be regained after keratinisation has occured for so long.

Well it certainly wouldn't be a problem if they followed the usual self-grooming and hygiene routine that the inventions of soap, plumbing and heated water allow for.

NORM-UK
Tug Ahoy
NO-CIRC
TLC Tugger

Great names ha. Never heard about the lubrication issue thing he mentions. My girlfriend was with me for years before I was cut and years since and she's never mentioned anything like that.

LordOfChaos

Do people still get circumcised?

In America the rate in newborns has fallen to under half. In Canada it was already single digits, in Europe even lower. So yes it's still happening a lot in the first world, but thankfully dying out, really America is the only holdout.

Why would you expose yourself to disease

Um...Really? Condoms are far more effective protection than circumcision, and circumcision is a mixed bag for protection, it actually increases the risks of a few things.

Besides, I'd rather practice safe sex with 24,000 nerve endings than unsafe with 4000.

well, enjoy your dick cheese I suppose.

Do you live in a nomadic desert tribe with no showers? I don't. I've never had smegma/dick cheese, because I take goddamn showers.

Sulik2

After reading up on it I do wish my parents hadn't had me circumcised. There isn't any reason for it outside of tradition. Shame I can never get the nerve endings back. I won't circumcise any boys I have.

Also, foreskin restoration is not the same as having your orginal foreskin. It becomes an aesthetic psychological moment at that point. Most of your inner foreskin is gone after circumsion (along with the frenulum probably) and no sensitivity can be regained after keratinisation has occured for so long.

While the nerve endings in the foreskin are gone forever, intactivists claim that the hardened outer layer of skin on the penis head sloughs off after it's been recovered for enough time, allowing a fresher layer of more sensitive skin to surface.

I am not sure why anyone would willing remove a part of the their sexual organ...

For so many reasons....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoElp9N0g70

and its a real ad

Prez

In the US, where NORM was born (and where circumcision rates are somewhere around three-quarters of the male population, far higher than in Britain), it stands for National Organisation of Restoring Men.

Could someone explain this cause I'm pretty sure there are less circumcisions than that in the US?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
One of my friends restored his foreskin (sans frenulum, cause dat shit don't grow back) using a TLC Tugger. It took him like 2 years but now he has a skin hood covering his glans. I was really impressed that it actually worked.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Exactly.

There is no reason to not talk to your friends about almost everything. They are your friends, and should be able to understand and share.

You are right, no reason to not talk about it.

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but nevertheless I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom