• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Aiii

So not worth it
Despite the lack of sponsors, it looks pretty good. Wish they had the good old silver/grey back instead of the white.

Theorry

untitled8pumt.png

Zeknurn

I'll wait for the renders or outside pictures but I would have prefered a variant of that McLaren GT livery someone posted a few pages back.

What I mean, is more white and less black.

Theorry

Will Buxton‏@thebuxtonblog
Studio shots look absolutely glorious. In real life it's a more reddish orange. Swoosh on the engine cover makes it almost Marussia-esque.

Thanks!

The car looks more like a Virgin than a Marussia.
The sidepods are tiny and it looks pretty good in general, despite the thumb nose and huge fin.

Aiii

So not worth it
Will Buxton‏@thebuxtonblog
Studio shots look absolutely glorious. In real life it's a more reddish orange. Swoosh on the engine cover makes it almost Marussia-esque.

That's the thing, orange looks terrible on TV if you make it actual orange. Like Spyker found out:
68226.jpg

NHale

I love the "Who wants to be millionaire?" set for this launch. Next up Lazenby will start selecting 6 random people from the crowd to answer a simple question.

EDIT - I have to see some pictures from the top but that rear looks almost as small as the Mercedes. Size zero = infinite engine failures.

Theorry

Lol.

"Giedo van der Garde ‏@GvanderGarde
Remember that drunk night Spyker and Manor had? That baby was born today... #McLaren"

Zaru

Oh no, definitely the Force India.

Definitely. Boring fin, boring colors, terrible nose.

I'm happy the other teams have notably distinct liveries so that we can get some easy to distinguish cars on the track again.
All we need is some full green but that seems to be a bad omen color (Jaguar, Caterham)

n0n44m

They should put NeoGAF on the car

to credit their livery inspiration

Thumb nose isn't too bad, but the gills and fin really make it look like a fish. All it needs is the inevitable whale tail!

Top Bottom