• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite |OT| Earliest Access VS Husks

What? no, i'm good. Just waiting for evolved1 to wake up/come online.

3RMgY.gif

B-Dex

I got in fine. Just finishing the tutorial now. On PS4. Game looks and runs great on my PRO. Controller controls work well too.

haikira

Is there anywhere selling a key for the PS4 version?

Asking as it's a friend's birthday, and I know he's had his eye on this.

iTehDroiD

Neo Member
Anybody bought the superdeluxe foundersedition? In the PS Store it says you'll get a key for a friend as well. My friend bought it but didn't receive any code.

Xater

Anybody bought the superdeluxe foundersedition? In the PS Store it says you'll get a key for a friend as well. My friend bought it but didn't receive any code.

You get the option to send the game from within Fortnite. You don't just get a code.

Karak

Ya sounds like a ton of us have this. I hit verify just in case and will see how that goes.
Its early access so I wasn't expecting perfect.

I don't think the xb1 servers are even on. No one is streaming console on Twitch. Glad I only got the $40 version, unlike my friend who got the $160 version and is livid right now......

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Tempted by this but I don't understand why they don't have a 4 player pack. A standard edition four player pack for like $120 would have been really nice.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Omg what a moronic decision to bury gift keys behind a long-ass tutorial. I have a fucking job, EPIC... wtf.

Now my friends have to wait another day... and that damn tutorial was 30+ mins, I had to quit to leave for work.

What the hell was the thought process there? Jesus.

Edit: Btw GAF, the fps on PSPro I would rate as "quite assy".

Karak

Checking Entitlements sounds hilarious on the patching screen for some reason.
"Do you get the game in its working condition?" Not sure. Checking your Entitlements lol

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I got past the queue And into a loading screen but then was kicked back out.

Now to get in queue again. :(

noomi

So once we buy this on PC, and link our PS4 account how exactly can I download it on PS4? Just search for game in store and download?

I think it's incredibly awesome that crossplay, cross-save is a thing, and cross-buy is a thing for this title.

Wish more devs would go this way.

B-Dex

Just got kicked after opening my founders llamas. Got some cool heroes I haven't seen before. Now I'm in a 4 minute queue apparently.

Tecnniqe

Banned
RIP Servers

I hit a normal llama and it laughed and turned into a silver special llama!

RIP Server, no clue if I got it :(

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ASLVbXR.jpg[/IMG]

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also if anyone has a Spare PS4 Key or Friend thingy PM please!
I can trade you a 3 PSVR Game bundle Code
You get RIGS, Until Dawn Rush of Blood, and PSVR Worlds all 3 Digital Full Games ($70 Value) 👀👀👀👀👀 lol

Xater

I can't even log in. I might just play more Splatoon and hope this work later, but that might not happen because I expect only more people will want to play then.

Sölf

I opened the menu in the tutorial and could no longer shoot. Awesome.

After that I jumped over the barricade, the Husks died and I couldn't use my Pick Axe to destroy the mine cart and got stuck in the tutorial.

Good game. :A

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Also if anyone has a Spare PS4 Key or Friend thingy PM please!
I can trade you a 3 PSVR Game bundle Code
You get RIGS, Until Dawn Rush of Blood, and PSVR Worlds all 3 Digital Full Games ($70 Value) 👀👀👀👀👀 lol

Nobody can log in far enough to get their friend codes.

I somehow just got through to the tutorial! Fortnite 0 Me 1.

Edit: It's a never ending loading screen. You win again Epic...guesd I'll play some Paragon.

Xater

Well I got "in" but now it's just loading the tutorial forever.

Edit: Aaaand error. I am done. Hope they figure this out fast.

bargeparty

So once we buy this on PC, and link our PS4 account how exactly can I download it on PS4? Just search for game in store and download?

I think it's incredibly awesome that crossplay, cross-save is a thing, and cross-buy is a thing for this title.

Wish more devs would go this way.

Probably only because when it does launch it will be f2p.

are the loot pinatas just cosmetic outside of xp or does it help your gameplay?

just trying to figure out if i should pay $60 or nah. just for the heroes.

EDIT: bought the deluxe version. hopefully server is fine tonight lol

I'm really torn if I should get this on PC or Xbox.....

On one hand I want to say PC but some of the guys at work might be buying it on Xbox and it would be good to have the option to play with them!

Disappointed it's no cross play.

It's not just cosmetics. They include weapons, schematics, heroes, survivors etc.

cool.

picked it up for pc. is it confirmed it's crossbuy with ps4?

anyways. any new people want to play together later tonight? i never played soo....
but my name should be Dmprince

name might be updated soon. so be wary.

Top Bottom