• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 3 vs Gran Turismo 5 Comparison Thread of John, Chapter 11, Verse 35

Snubbers

tusken77 said:
And yet several people who are playing F4 here say they feel it's taken a step backwards in terms of AI. Curious.

I can say from my own experience that the AI seem fine to me, as long as you treat them as you would a normal driver, if you have enough overlap, they almost always give you room, they are quite reactive indeed..

Where they fail most is braking where the 'line' tells them to, it's often too conservative so you can keeping running into them.. and if you have only a small amount of overlap, they will drive you off the track..

Also, the way they will re-take the racing line is quite aggressive compared to FM3..

You will always get people complaining about AI, but apart from the stupid braking for no real reason (Could be patched, it's just the 'line' that needs adjusting), I'm not sure what people's beef is..

TUROK

pixelbox said:
I like how this GT5 picture is much closer than the 4za one... Not only are the cars in GT5 more complex poly wise, they also are much more complex on the shader side. Rather than slapping a cube map on everything, PD took the time to experiment on how difference material reflects light.
That's a fancy way of saying reflection vs specular map.

Truespeed

Wax Free Vanilla said:
photomode or travel, they still look like shit. the tyres and wheels are the weakest links in gt5's car models, some are truly appalling:

fEO5A.jpg

lol

It's too bad they banned those aero covers over the rims of the 2007 F1 cars. I rather liked them.

2340862098_e76ee61d49_b.jpg

Snubbers said:
Yes, they do? I'd think in motorsport, sticking to the tarmac is pretty normal..

I like how they also seem allergic to the players car when he's defending the corner down the inside..

It's nice to see AI is evolving in this round of the games isn't it..

The racing line was not on, so i still take the first video over this. He might have been outside the racing line we will never know, someone tell him to turn on the racing line. He also drove wide and hit the AI in the last attempt so i don't know, one of this big sites should do a proper comparison.

patsu

tusken77 said:
And yet several people who are playing F4 here say they feel it's taken a step backwards in terms of AI. Curious.

If both the AIs can't avoid a parked player car under some circumstances, it would imply that they will have specific issues when the player car is moving too. Depending on your driving style and your car position/speed (including the guy making the video), both AIs may react differently compared to another person.

EDIT: If they want to compare the AIs, they need to make sure the player behavior doesn't change and they need to use many many scenarios. The dude who made the video drove differently in F4 and GT5. And it's only one passing example.

For AI, I am actually more curious about the B Spec ones. The drivers have different emotion attributes. I'd think those kinds of parameters will screw up their driving patterns more (because they are simulated imperfections), hence it's more interesting technically -- though may be frustrating for the unlucky players. ^_^

Mxrz

Shit you guys are picky.

Does Forza have night or wet/snow options? Call me casual, but that sort of thing matters more than the absurd level of detail on the cars. I want a racing game with full time & weather cycles on every track. Even snow, it is 2011 dammit.

Does it have a grab and go matchmaking system online? Or hell for offline? This is my biggest annoyance with GT. The garage shortcut from the race menu is helpful, but it only shows cars that meet the exact requirements, and not ones you can tweak under. That is a bit annoying.

GT5 sounds feel a little muffled, but I always assumed it was my weak speaker system. Seen a couple videos on youtube that showed the engine sounds were mostly in line with the real cars. Dunno how much weight that carries.

But the big one, the lack of a premium Countach is a grave sin against the automotive gods.

Mxrz said:
Shit you guys are picky.

Does Forza have night or wet/snow options? Call me casual, but that sort of thing matters more than the absurd level of detail on the cars. I want a racing game with full time & weather cycles on every track. Even snow, it is 2011 dammit.

Does it have a grab and go matchmaking system online? Or hell for offline? This is my biggest annoyance with GT. The garage shortcut from the race menu is helpful, but it only shows cars that meet the exact requirements, and not ones you can tweak under. That is a bit annoying.

GT5 sounds feel a little muffled, but I always assumed it was my weak speaker system. Seen a couple videos on youtube that showed the engine sounds were mostly in line with the real cars. Dunno how much weight that carries.

But the big one, the lack of a premium Countach is a grave sin against the automotive gods.

Most people will tell you it's the veyron but man i agree with you, Supra and Countach. Make it happen PD
or i buy you from sony ;0

Dead Man

GTP_Daverytimes said:
Most people will tell you it's the veyron but man i agree with you, Supra and Countach. Make it happen PD
or i buy you from sony ;0
Yep. Classics I firmly expected to be premiums. Made me sad and confused, like when that man touched me.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Truespeed said:
The 8 cars missing on track in Forza 3 say Hi.

What does that have to do with PD's unsurpassed attention to detail? Nothing. You're trying to deflect from my point. If they had such amazing attention to detail (in all areas) they wouldn't have "standard" models. Why is that acceptable if they have such high standards as you are claiming?

Also, Forza 4 has 16 cars on track for multiplayer and they all have interiors.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
BoobPhysics101 said:
Money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sense

I think you meant to quote tusken77 who started that by saying since his sound system was worth 2700 pounds he was therefore the arbiter of which game had the better sound.

StudioTan said:
What does that have to do with PD's unsurpassed attention to detail? Nothing. You're trying to deflect from my point. If they had such amazing attention to detail (in all areas) they wouldn't have "standard" models. Why is that acceptable if they have such high standards as you are claiming?

How does that call into question their attention to detail? It doesn't change that their new models are ridiculously detailed and accurate. It's fine if you want to argue that they shouldn't be there because they aren't as detailed, but they really don't reflect badly on PD in terms of their attention to detail.

Truespeed

StudioTan said:

Also, Forza 4 has 16 cars on track for multiplayer and they all have interiors.

Ah, you're referring to the ATD comment. I thought you were implying it was unfinished. Relatively speaking, PD is a fraction of the size of T10 so compromises were made to reuse some of the assets they had instead of farming out the modeling work. I'm sure a lot of people would agree that PD should have just cut those cars from the game and just gone with the 200+ premium. That's not to say there aren't any "standard" models in F4 because there are. But, the GT5 premium cars still outclass the F4 cars even to this day.

Jamesways

I love this thread.

I've learned that GT5 is the PERFECT game in every way. Graphically it has no equal, it beats Forza and every other game in every way. When people bring up the 800 standard cars, then it's "graphics don't matter, physics are". And the physics are the best in any game, console or PC. In fact, some probably believe it's more realistic than real life. People have posted videos of the Ring in comparison, and it's not nearly as accurate as GT5s.

And I've learned that Forza is the worst sim ever made. It plays itself, it's more arcade than NFS or Mario Cart, and looks just as cartoony. And anyone who likes it is clearly not a sim fan or racing fan, but a child, who needs assists and would rather paint Hello Kitty on cars than race.

But, GT5 has piss poor motorsport licenses IMO. A very scant showing of real series race cars. Forza is also weak in this regard, for touting the ALMS license, they offer only 4 of 9/10 official tracks, and no new cars of liveries but 1 or 2 since 08?

People can't like both. There can be only one, one game who reigns supreme.

And on console, the clear winner in physics and SIMULATING Motorsports, if graphics truly don't matter, is Race Pro.

So there.

Again, I have no place in this thread, I love them all. Options, good to have.
And Amar, you're awesome.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
StudioTan said:
I think you meant to quote tusken77 who started that by saying since his sound system was worth 2700 pounds he was therefore the arbiter of which game had the better sound.
Eh. It's clear there's no point in arguing here, I thought they were just trolling but the sad truth is that people really are that thick but thanks anyway StudioTan. I've never brought up how much my system is worth before or how good it is because I don't think it makes a case or not about the quality of GT5's sound engineering: As you've noted (you were probably the only one who paid attention) I brought it up after Tusken77 was braggin that because he had 3k worth of sound system then my opinion was somehow less valid than his.
"Utter nonsense", eh.
And for the record, playing games with this system is just nice "collateral effect", I've built it for music first, and to enjoy a cinema-like experience second. Before bringing my consoles in the home-cinema room I was just playing with a $150 all in one Logitech 5.1 system and that was good enough.

RotBot said:
I have surround sound speakers and I play in bumper or cockpit view 95% of the time. And car sounds only come out of the rear speakers in those views, which doesn't even make sense when you're in cockpit view in a front-engine car. Really poor decision by PD.

Didn't you hear the news? It's better that way 'cause it's less flashy and hollywood-like!

StudioTan

Truespeed said:
Ah, you're referring to the ATD comment. I thought you were implying it was unfinished. Relatively speaking, PD is a fraction of the size of T10 so compromises were made to reuse some of the assets they had instead of farming out the modeling work. I'm sure a lot of people would agree that PD should have just cut those cars from the game and just gone with the 200+ premium. That's not to say there aren't any "standard" models in F4 because there are. But, the GT5 premium cars still outclass the F4 cars even to this day.

They also have a much longer development cycle so that balances out the smaller workforce. Turn 10 have just as high an attention to detail, they just either focus on different areas (livery editor vs weather) or cut things that they can't accomplish during their 2 year period. GT5 beats Forza in some areas (lighting, SOME models), Forza beats it in other areas (customization, sound). Both games offer features the other does not.

PD figured it was ok to include 800 generally low quality cars without cockpits into their game. Forza decided not to include night racing or weather. GT5 decided it was ok to have inconsistent framerates since they didn't want to sacrifice any visual fidelity, Forza took the opposite approach deciding to forgo some polygons (for example) in order to keep a rock steady 60fps.

BOTH have very high standards. Neither game is perfect. They are both amazing developers.

StudioTan said:
They also have a much longer development cycle so that balances out the smaller workforce. Turn 10 have just as high an attention to detail, they just either focus on different areas (livery editor vs weather) or cut things that they can't accomplish during their 2 year period. GT5 beats Forza in some areas (lighting, SOME models), Forza beats it in other areas (customization, sound). Both games offer features the other does not.

PD figured it was ok to include 800 generally low quality cars without cockpits into their game. Forza decided not to include night racing or weather. GT5 decided it was ok to have inconsistent framerates since they didn't want to sacrifice any visual fidelity, Forza took the opposite approach deciding to forgo some polygons (for example) in order to keep a rock steady 60fps.

BOTH have very high standards. Neither game is perfect. They are both amazing developers.

It doesn't, here is a fun fact: Turn 10 in the span of 2 years with 400 people working for them included only 2 tracks and around 95 cars. PD with 130+ people in the span of 5 years (With 2 projects in-between {Tourist trophy and Gtpsp}) produced 200 cars and a handful of new tracks. If giving the same amount of workforce PD will be pumping out some serious stuff.

Dead Man

GTP_Daverytimes said:
It doesn't, here is a fun fact: Turn 10 in the span of 2 years with 400 people working for them included only 2 tracks and around 95 cars. PD with 130+ people in the span of 5 years (With 2 projects in-between {Tourist trophy and Gtpsp}) produced 200 cars and a handful of new tracks. If giving the same amount of workforce PD will be pumping out some serious stuff.
While I don't dispute your figures, if PD wanted more resources, they would get them. That they have not expanded as much as they should to produce content is as bad as misusing resources I think.

Dead Man said:
While I don't dispute your figures, if PD wanted more resources, they would get them. That they have not expanded as much as they should to produce content is as bad as misusing resources I think.

A larger workforce is needed to provide more resources, and PD might not be expanding anytime soon. I don't see Sony expanding PD past 200 people, none of their studios even approach such numbers. I will like to see it happen but i highly doubt it will.

Dead Man

GTP_Daverytimes said:
A larger workforce is needed to provide more resources, and PD might not be expanding anytime soon. I don't see Sony expanding PD past 200 people, none of their studios even approach such numbers. I will like to see it happen but i highly doubt it will.
That's my point though. Expecting to make a game the size of GT5 without the right resources is a failing proposition. It is bad management. More content plus higher fidelity requires more people. PD don't seem to have grasped that and I think it is one of the major reasons why GT5 has so many issues.

Truespeed

StudioTan said:

Couldn't have said it better. Although, with this being a comparison thread I'm compelled to counter in some way so I may need to edit this with my Zing.

Snubbers

GTP_Daverytimes said:
The racing line was not on, so i still take the first video over this. He might have been outside the racing line we will never know, someone tell him to turn on the racing line. He also drove wide and hit the AI in the last attempt so i don't know, one of this big sites should do a proper comparison.

I've checked it out myself, its on the racing line...

The undertake is confusing, so I did 5 laps in each game to check myself, and the video is right, if you have good overlap, FM4 AI is more aware then. GT5 in that situation..

G Rom

GTP_Daverytimes said:
You got your figures wrong. There are 5 new tracks in FM4 and all the ported tracks were reworked (massively for some). We also know that there are several tracks in development at the moment.
Also, your car figure is somewhat right but you're ignoring the DLC that Turn 10 pumped out for FM3 while they were working on FM4 and that ended up in FM4. We also know that they modeled Porsche that, as we know, didn't end up in the game (the 918 RSR was supposed to be Autovista for example).

This thread continues to amaze me. It provides so many good laughs because trolls aren't trying to hide like in other threads. I also find it funny how some people are absent from the OTs of the two games yet end there with "Forza sucks" or "GT should die in fire" type of posts.

Anyway, resume sillyness. :D

Shaneus

G Rom said:
You got your figures wrong. There are 5 new tracks in FM4 and all the ported tracks were reworked (massively for some). We also know that there are several tracks in development at the moment.
Also, your car figure is somewhat right but you're ignoring the DLC that Turn 10 pumped out for FM3 while they were working on FM4 and that ended up in FM4. We also know that they modeled Porsche that, as we know, didn't end up in the game (the 918 RSR was supposed to be Autovista for example).

This thread continues to amaze me. It provides so many good laughs because trolls aren't trying to hide like in other threads. I also find it funny how some people are absent from the OTs of the two games yet end there with "Forza sucks" or "GT should die in fire" type of posts.

Shouldn't you be posting some bullshots in the FM4 photo thread or something? Get out of here!

I miss your pictures :(

G Rom

Shaneus said:
Shouldn't you be posting some bullshots in the FM4 photo thread or something? Get out of here!

I miss your pictures :(
Still no home connection so I can only upload my photos when I take my 360 to my brother's house which, as you may expect, doesn't happen everyday. I already posted some shots (including big ones) in the photo thread though.

KKRT00

Dead Man said:
That's my point though. Expecting to make a game the size of GT5 without the right resources is a failing proposition. It is bad management. More content plus higher fidelity requires more people. PD don't seem to have grasped that and I think it is one of the major reasons why GT5 has so many issues.
They've more than doubled their staff after GT 4 for GT 5 [from 50 to 110-130] and thats mismanagement? And now they are moving studio to new city that is capital of games development in Japan and their Tokyo one still belongs to them.

Truespeed said:
. I'm sure a lot of people would agree that PD should have just cut those cars from the game and just gone with the 200+ premium. .
Anyone who would want to do that is not a racing fan.
Seriously, why would You like to have less cars? Just to have more consistent game?

PD hasnt scrapped them, because they want to add cars, not reduce.
Its a Turn10 logic that is bad that they instead of increasing car amount, they are staying around the same amount all the time.

G Rom said:

You are right there are 5 new tracks, and yes Turn 10 pumped out plenty of DLC for forza 3. They will most likely do the same for Forza 5,
700 Autovista models :0

Snubbers

GTP_Daverytimes said:

Seems he listened, and shown the AI line in that corner, which I've also checked, it's 100% correct, and he's even re-done the undertaking example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojDTQPx2DhY

I will assume he is video'ing replays, where you don't get the line, but anyone with the game can confirm..

The funny thing is, I've just tried to replicate this, and it's actually difficult in both games to park anywhere on most tight corners and not have an AI create a scrapheap, you have to go some or be on a straight section before they are more alert!!

It's so dumb to compare the parked AI, I wish they'd do more tests like the undertaking one, that's not perfect (still slightly different lines into the corner, but you have to be nitpicking), but I can replicate the differences between games quite easily myself..

Snubbers said:
Seems he listened, and shown the AI line in that corner, which I've also checked, it's 100% correct, and he's even re-done the undertaking example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojDTQPx2DhY

I will assume he is video'ing replays, where you don't get the line, but anyone with the game can confirm..

The funny thing is, I've just tried to replicate this, and it's actually difficult in both games to park anywhere on most tight corners and not have an AI create a scrapheap, you have to go some or be on a straight section before they are more alert!!

It's so dumb to compare the parked AI, I wish they'd do more tests like the undertaking one, that's not perfect (still slightly different lines into the corner, but you have to be nitpicking), but I can replicate the differences between games quite easily myself..

The repeated offender seems to be that black Ruf lol, yea it is really hard to get the AI to avoid on such tight turns. I guess different sources will have different results.

EDIT: Although he seems to have just re-posted the old video, there is still no racing line but i don't think that will change anything anyways.

Apex

AndyD said:
Yea, avoidance on the grass is relatively common. Hell even in F1 where the cars are incredibly fragile and close to the ground they avoid on the grass if its optimal.

Anyone know if GT AI changes based on the # of cars racing? I wonder if AI for 4, 8, 12, 16 is different?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS945C01m14&list=FLPa9rWNuTbkqdvEAZ_OYxJg

I don't know about the # of cars but IA changes when you play with mechanical damage on. More cautious of your presence or crashing you.

Pre Spec 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZefXyrT0k&feature=channel_video_title

Snubbers

GTP_Daverytimes said:
The repeated offender seems to be that black Ruf lol, yea it is really hard to get the AI to avoid on such tight turns. I guess different sources will have different results.

EDIT: Although he seems to have just re-posted the old video, there is still no racing line but i don't think that will change anything anyways.

He's added a screen shot of exactly where the AI cars normally are at the exact same point he parks the cars, and the undertaking test is much closer between the two...

Not that it matters, even if you call it 50/50 between good/bad in each game, the fact is, they are both largely about the same, not overly robotic in GT5, and not overly unreactive in FM4..

Back to SPA I think (downloading as we speak, I can't resist blasting around that track, I hope it kicks T10 into releasing some more track DLC!)

patsu

It depends on their goals. There are many many ways to measure an AI. It's the hardest difficulty level, how challenging do they want it to become ? How fun is the AI ? If the AI race against each other, which one will win ?

If damage is turned on, then the AI may also play differently. What about weathers ?

For training, it may be helpful to have the AI be repetitive to drill the player. For racing, players may want more unpredictability.

You won't be able to tell which AI is better just by looking at one scenario.

nib95

Banned
Tbh, the AI in the example video used to try and make GT5's AI look bad imo actually shows the opposite. There's only one instance of bad AI, the rest is actually very commendable. It's a very tightly packed near impossible scenario the player put the game in. We're talking about nearly 14 cars trying to avoid each other all just at the end of a high speed to slow corner. You can quite clearly see the AI does a brilliant job of trying to avoid collision, the problem is, it tries to avoid collision with other cars too, not just you, and unfortunately can't avoid left, right and centre and can't see far enough ahead to brake in time to avoid the jam either (again, there's a whole pack of cars). It's cool the way they try though, and even the way the cars eventually wait to reverse only when the rear is clear or the car behind has already reversed.

I honestly can't see one of us doing much better in the given instance to avoid collision. I think there's only one instance of stupidity when one car reverses and then drives in to the player again, it's like it freaked out or something. But besides that, I actually think it's a good show of AI overall.

patsu

If damage is not enabled, the AI may not give it a high priority anyway (as long as it doesn't cause griefs, and plays fun). In this situation, other traits may be more interesting, such as aggressiveness and variety of moves, etc.

Jamesways said:
I love this thread.

I've learned that GT5 is the PERFECT game in every way. Graphically it has no equal, it beats Forza and every other game in every way. When people bring up the 800 standard cars, then it's "graphics don't matter, physics are". And the physics are the best in any game, console or PC. In fact, some probably believe it's more realistic than real life. People have posted videos of the Ring in comparison, and it's not nearly as accurate as GT5s.

And I've learned that Forza is the worst sim ever made. It plays itself, it's more arcade than NFS or Mario Cart, and looks just as cartoony. And anyone who likes it is clearly not a sim fan or racing fan, but a child, who needs assists and would rather paint Hello Kitty on cars than race.

But, GT5 has piss poor motorsport licenses IMO. A very scant showing of real series race cars. Forza is also weak in this regard, for touting the ALMS license, they offer only 4 of 9/10 official tracks, and no new cars of liveries but 1 or 2 since 08?

People can't like both. There can be only one, one game who reigns supreme.

And on console, the clear winner in physics and SIMULATING Motorsports, if graphics truly don't matter, is Race Pro.

So there.

Again, I have no place in this thread, I love them all. Options, good to have.
And Amar, you're awesome.

Probably the most sensible post in this thread(haven't read all of it, obviously)

But damn. This is utterly ridiculous. Some of the shit some of you guys bitch about is unreal.

I read all of these uber critical, anal posts in the voice of the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. lolol.

Do any of you ever actually enjoy a game, or just look at it as an opportunity to attempt to sound smart. I HATE corksniffing, pixel counting assholes.

Jamesways

JohnnyPhatsaqs said:
Probably the most sensible post in this thread(haven't read all of it, obviously)

But damn. This is utterly ridiculous. Some of the shit some of you guys bitch about is unreal.

I read all of these uber critical, anal posts in the voice of the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. lolol.

Do any of you ever actually enjoy a game, or just look at it as an opportunity to attempt to sound smart. I HATE corksniffing, pixel counting assholes.

If you want to read some sensible posts in this the joke/troll thread if ever there is one, read amar212's.

Honestly, we're all racing fans, and many of us appreciate options, across brands, across systems. The racing sims we have available to us this day and age compared to where the genre has been, we're all lucky to be so picky.

Each racing sim has something unique to offer, and to only limit yourself to only one brand to justify your console purchase is madness.

That being said, Race Pro can totally beat up your favorite game, and your favorite game's dad. No, I'm really not serious with that.

GT5, looks and plays amazing. Fm4, well worth the wait, improved in every way. And trust me, I LOVE to bitch about Turn 10 and their laziness. to those who love both, leave this thread now...

patsu

shinnn said:
How can someone call it a race.. it's more like a forza day track with much less cars.

edit: Ok I watched again. Forza traffic AI is way more alive. GT5 is more like a yellow flag lap with someone unaware.

Probably depends on what you're playing in GT5 and in what modes. The game is massive.

Sambabus race is pretty difficult because we have to control a slow big van against AI vans that already led far ahead. Here the AI is more predictable but the test is to challenge how many vans you can overtake without losing control.

The NASCAR ones are more about fine grained control at high speed and piloting heavy cars.

In general, the AI also use slipstream and try to overtake from the sides. They all feel lively especially the smaller cars. Karting AI is easier but a lot of fun because you can fool around.

The B Spec AI is probably the most quirky because the driver AIs have emotion elements.

It is quite moot to shoehorn GT5 AI into just one negative trait. There can be room for improvements as always but the scope and depth are "bigger". They also need to deal with dirt, snow and weather conditions.

test_account

XP-39C²
shinnn said:
How can someone call it a race.. it's more like a forza day track with much less cars.

edit: Ok I watched again. Forza traffic AI is way more alive. GT5 is more like a yellow flag lap with someone unaware.
Why wouldnt this be defined as a race?

nib95

Banned
test_account said:
Why wouldnt this be defined as a race?

This is Shinn we're talking about. There's fans of a series that play and enjoy both, and there's fans of a series that have such blinders on they incessantly bash and disregard the other, ignore all the positives and see or invent flaws where they don't or shouldn't exist.

In other words, don't bother with him.

test_account

XP-39C²
nib95 said:
This is Shinn we're talking about. There's fans of a series that play and enjoy both, and there's fans of a series that have such blinders on they incessantly bash and disregard the other, ignore all the positives and see or invent flaws where they don't or shouldn't exist.

In other words, don't bother with him.
Probably, i'm just curious why he wouldnt concider that a race :) In afterthought, maybe he is referring to that the AI isnt always passing each other, but i dont think that this always happen even in real life. It depends on how good the drivers are and if they see the opportunity to pass. Tsukuba is also a quite short track, so i wouldnt be surprised if real drivers keep their positions for many rounds in a row.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Jamesways said:

You'll still find the Sony fanbois disagreeing because dun dun duunnnnnnn

Race Pro is 360 Exclusive ;)

Jamesways

Obviously I was kidding, and yeah, it is a bit disappointing given their track record.

But man, the physics are so tight. On console. Not a pretty game by any means...

Top Bottom