• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Driving Social — Drivatars, 1000 player clubs, instant multiplayer

shandy706

Nice one, looking forwards to meeting you :)

Helios. Is it at all possible to get a good bit of in-car footage sometime?

How about in car, without a HUD? I'd love to see that foggy rain scene with an in car view and no HUD/player tags. <<<------ Would be amazing!

Do we know when the pre-order is going live on the X1?

This is quickly becoming my most anticipated title of the fall. I LOVE Forza's driving model, and the idea of having it (even if it is a bit toned down) in an open world map just has my head spinning!

Porsche9146

Neo Member
The Local Motors Rally Fighter and Bowler look spectacular. Really the ideal cars for a game like this since they're more or less those ridiculous Hot Wheels-like off road modifications from "The Crew" come to life.

This is going to be my first Forza ever so I'm excited. Everything sounds good. I think I'm going to need more Xbox friends so I can race more drivetars though.

arhra

so, from blim's video (thank you blim!) here;s another song from horizon 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wy1Uu2_pA0
you wanna be listening to that while browsing the gifs
8)

One of the Eurogamer videos posted earlier mentioned some music details, too - the three label-specific stations they're adding in addition to the original three stations will be Hospital Records (youtube), Ninja Tune (youtube), and Innovative Leisure (youtube). And if you're on the Italian part of the map, apparently a classical station run by a cranky DJ who's sick of all the kids tearing around the countryside with their fast cars and loud music.

The trees and overall lighting looks better but it's not blowing me away like Driveclub.

The roads and fields aren't doing much for me either, all I'm seeing is blasting around at insane speeds when I wanted something more technical like Rally Di Positano.

GlamFM

Banned
The trees and overall lighting looks better but it's not blowing me away like Driveclub.

The roads and fields aren't doing much for me either, all I'm seeing is blasting around at insane speeds when I wanted something more technical like Rally Di Positano.

Open world vs closed circuit.

shandy706

The two games shouldn't even be compared, for obvious reasons.

You won't get that from either game you mentioned.

Although, Horizon 2 will have some "rally" in it.

Yeah I've got no interest in DC because the road layouts look boring, I thought Horizon 2 would offer some variety and a change of pace like you'd get in a FM. It still might, haven't really seen the map yet.

The roads and fields aren't doing much for me either, all I'm seeing is blasting around at insane speeds when I wanted something more technical like Rally Di Positano.[/QUOTE]

This isn't the game for you imo, FH is just pure arcade fun.

I'm definitely joining the GAF club for this one.

chugen

imytvpZEKS5Gq.gif

i1V3dnWVxXbSz.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

its a big map. i'm optimistic there will be plenty of tight twisty roads to rally ala fm3 positano, we just havent seen em yet. right helios?

Xamdou

Game look's amazing for an open world game. This also look's a lot more entertaining than the previous Forza.

Also that 1000 player club limit!

T.O.P

Banned
Gotta say, i was dying at the GC footage

So my mind processed that the ForzaFuel thingy was something real

Like a bunch of people driving through some of the location of the game with some kind of Horizon Festival at the end, with Forza related gifts and stuff

Gonna get some sleep, yeah lol

skyfinch

Something like this? It's not quite as technical as Rally Di Positano it's a bit different from all the open fields we've been seeing so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0Aso_K6fc
(clip also has a night to day transition)

Top Bottom