• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 NeoGAF Car Club | "Race to 1000"

vermadas

Posted earlier but guess I should make it more official so I get added.

Xbox One
Vermadas

USA | EST
Nights
"I have the need... the need for sleep"

THRILLH0

Banned
A question for those of us in the waiting list. Will we need to keep checking the club to see if spots have opened up or will there be some sort of invite system?

Also, is it ok to join another club in the interim and switch to GAF when possible?

Villy

Neo Member
I'm waiting for a spot to open, I'm on the spreadsheet but the club hit 1k b4 i got the option...

Caayn

Fyi, I've created GAF team decals for you all to slap on your vehicles at will, search for my tag ( m0dus ) or the keyword 'NeoGAF'. At P3trans request I've created a mirror version of it as well under 'NeoGAF vicious Reversed' or 'R'

In addition, I'm going to just throw full liveries up for every car I use to progress. Thus far I've shared the veneno and the focus; there will be more to come.

jPvCBZ2.jpg
Nice one. Looks pretty nice on this Lambo. Don't like the Ford livery.

Thanks, will download it.

zorbsie

The spreadsheet only has 556 names on it. We kept the club open for ease of joining, but I think a bunch of people who aren't part of GAF have joined the club. Might be time to lock it down and flush out anyone that's not on the list. I'll post a notice in game, so people that are not on the list get their names on it before we boot them. Hang tight, we'll get you in the club shortly.

El_Chino

The spreadsheet only has 556 names on it. We kept the club open for ease of joining, but I think a bunch of people who aren't part of GAF have joined the club. Might be time to lock it down and flush out anyone that's not on the list. I'll post a notice in game, so people that are not on the list get their names on it before we boot them. Hang tight, we'll get you in the club shortly.
Thanks!

Leonsito

Nice, I feel dirty being in another club that is not ForzaGAF :(

p3tran

Banned
a headsup guys:

I locked the club when it was fast approaching 900 members, so as to have room for gaffers getting the game late.

the problem I had then, was that I could not figure out how to accept people in. at that point I could only invite people from my friend list.
so I had to reopen to public the club, as more gaffers were to get in and were messaging me.

today we will be testing some stuff regarding open/closed/invitation only, and I think we will be sorting this out. most probably is something that I missed, hopefully everything will be good later today, and registered people will start receiving invites.

thanks for your patience everybody, and keep them rubbers burning!

JMPerona

I think Im already a member but if not...

Console: Xbox One
Gametag: Dedalo83

Country / Time Zone: Sweden / CEST
Available Play Times': Evening
Feel free to add me as you friend. I Love this game!

I'm in the club and would really love to stay there please.

Xbox One
GamerTag: BULLY 4 Mizzou
I play mornings afternoons and some evenings. Would love to add fellow Gaf Racing members so send me a message.

JavaMind

Banned
I'm already a member from the club, just to confirm:
Xbox One
GamerTag: GueraS

Can play afternoon and night (US east time)

Keys

I'm in the club already.

Gamertag: KeysFox

Country / Time Zone: EU/CET
Can play on evening.

Gestault

Lol, if it makes you feel any better, I realized two days ago that I don't have the ability to kick people (unless I've missed something).

zorbsie

Lol, if it makes you feel any better, I realized two days ago that I don't have the ability to kick people (unless I've missed something).

You can kick members. P3tran and I booted someone today. Problem is, the invite to club is not really working. At least not from the club section. Only way I've seen is to send an invite within free roam. We've sent a note over to Helios and we'll see where that takes us. I'm more than willing to invite folks with free roam. Just send me a FR and a message on live. I'm on almost all the time. :)

Etnos

Banned
Fyi, I've created GAF team decals for you all to slap on your vehicles at will, search for my tag ( m0dus ) or the keyword 'NeoGAF'. At P3trans request I've created a mirror version of it as well under 'NeoGAF vicious Reversed' or 'R'

In addition, I'm going to just throw full liveries up for every car I use to progress. Thus far I've shared the veneno and the focus; there will be more to come.

Those look awesome, thanks a lot!

Man, first time playing since release weekend, 935 EXP and I jumped from 706-581 on the club board. Sorry Gaf Club for being one of the none players for a bit.

zorbsie

Thanks to Villy for helping me test out the free roam club invite. It totally works. So until the club functions get sorted out, invites to the club have to be through free roam. What does that mean? Here are the steps we did to get the invite out.

Send FR and message to one of the leaders. (I'm happy to take these requests)
We meet up in online free roam.
From here I can send you a club invite.
Accept it
Profit???
It's a bit of a pain, but it'll only take a few minutes. And it's our only option unless we go back to an open club.

I don't want to get rid of this list though, so it's important that you have your info in the spreadsheet. I'll be looking at that to make sure you're GAF.

Jebron

Joined the GAF club a while ago, been playing with a few members this week. Loving the game so far!

System: Xbox One
Gamertag: Jebr0n

Joined the club a while ago. I'm doing what I can to help the club out. Does rewards in single player contribute to Club standings?

Also can someone give me some tips on making a vinyl wrap? I suck.

p3tran

Banned
Thanks to Villy for helping me test out the free roam club invite. It totally works. So until the club functions get sorted out, invites to the club have to be through free roam. What does that mean? Here are the steps we did to get the invite out.

Send FR and message to one of the leaders. (I'm happy to take these requests)
We meet up in online free roam.
From here I can send you a club invite.
Accept it
Profit???
It's a bit of a pain, but it'll only take a few minutes. And it's our only option unless we go back to an open club.

I don't want to get rid of this list though, so it's important that you have your info in the spreadsheet. I'll be looking at that to make sure you're GAF.

yes, I also tested this with ve3tro yesterday and it worked just fine.
so we are running full functionality of an invitation-only club now.

anybody on the gaf list, who has not joined the club yet, dont be shy.
page zorbs :D if usa, page me if euro timezone

and its no pain. now that the game has been out for two weeks, as we get familiar and have played the basics, slowly its time to start organizing club stuff. be it freeroams, competitions between us, competitions between clubs etc. even cars and setups.
we should be getting there, and that means that the club members getting together online is no pain, but needed PRACTICE! :D

last thing, there are still friends of ForzaGAF members participating in the club. we have no problem with this -on the contrary, we happy- as long as every gaffer is in! (and the friends of ForzaGAF do participate of course)

UraMallas

Hey, guys! I just beat the train race and feel left out.

Xbox One
UraMallas

US / CST
Sun-Thurs 7-12, Fri-Sat Any time. (Evening/Night)
I'm a great Forza Drunk Driver!

Xbox One
Panama chief

USA / -5 Eastern
Available after 5pm and on weekends.

I played with P3tran but did terribly! im already on the spreadsheet #195, but finally started to put in some time and am club ready.

gasb0705

Banned
Console: XBox One
Gamertag: gasb777

Country / Time Zone: Brazil / GMT-3
Available Play Times: Night (Afternoon + Night in the weekends)
Say something: BR? huehuehuehue

p3tran

Banned
So, I'm online now!

anybody who is not yet in the club, send me a message and we fix it.

also, I put up three cars to maybe help those who may want to try them:

1) A Class (A800) Audi RS5

2) S1 Class (S1 900) Audi RS4

3) S2 Class (S2 998) Bugatti Veyron

All three cars are all wheel drive, handle reasonably good on and off road, and have proven to be good for online racing.
You can find the setups while in each respective car, by going to "CAR -> TUNE CAR -> LOAD SETUP", bring up the "SEARCH" option by pressing the formerly known as "back" button, then putting either "GAF" in the search field of description, or by putting "p3tran" as the creator's name in the search string.

Bracket

Xbox One
GT: Sundull

Location/Time Zone: US / EDT (UTC -4:00)
Available Play Times: Varies (college student, you know how it is)
"Got A for effort on my driving test."

Please add me to the Player List!

**My Gold subscription expires tomorrow, but I will be renewing within the week. I will let you know when I do.**

antigoon

Gamertag: BigSolar

Country / Time Zone: US East
Available Play Times (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Late Night): Night/Late Night

Got this game yesterday after a couple weeks of waffling. Don't regret it so far! Would love to join the GAF club.

Murray97

Gamertag: SwiftlyLosing

Country / Time Zone: United Kingdom
Available Play Times (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Late Night): Evening/Night/Late Night

Finally bought an Xbox One this weekend and really enjoying this game.

bakuryu

Neo Member
Console: X1
Gamertag: ohmybode

Country / Time Zone: Canada EST
Available Play Times: Evening/Night

I'm a huge noob but willing to learn to turn off those assists!

Console: xbox one
Gamertag: CBal2424

Country / Time Zone: USA/ central
Available Play Times : evenings, nights, late nights.

Can't wait to join the club!

Top Bottom