• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 NeoGAF Car Club | "Race to 1000"

Gestault

All right, doc is back up to date, and we're over 800 people joined in-game as well. We still have Giant Bomb and Jalopnik on the ropes for the club leaderboards. Reddit is next on the hitlist. Great work, gentlepeople.

iWqfRlLi9hMgw.png

Since the in-game club technically has less than 200 free slots, we can cull names not on the club spreadsheet if it comes down to it. Otherwise, this more informal setup has worked out.

_woLf

Console: Xbox One
Gamertag: x Delta Wolf x

Country / Time Zone: USA / Pacific Time Zone
Available Play Times: Evenings/Nights
It makes me sad that I cannot use my Lancer to win every race in this video game.

Gestault

So it seems like Rivals events take club membership into account, meaning that you'll get a string of your club member's times, and once you've cleared those for that event, it gives you a string of leaders from other clubs? I got five leaders in a row, which I was able to burn through without too much trouble. Which is sort of awesome. My club ladder position went from 178th to 45th over the course of an hour.

mshlive

GT: Expozee
Timezone: UK GMT

Joined the club the other day but thought I would make it all official!

On most evenings, generally just hammering the events at the moment to get that XP aiming for 100%.

Gamertag: IRBaboon999

Country / Time Zone: UK GMT
Available Play Times: Evening/Night/Late Night/Weekends
Say something to the team! : Man I love smashing ze boards!

Southcott

Gamertag: Mr Southcott

Country / Time Zone: UK/GMT
Available Play Times: Evenings/Weekends

Currently number 7 on the Neogaf club, oooooooh yeah!

Gamertag: Cadaveria IX

Country / Time Zone: AUS - GMT+10
Available Play Times: Nights 8pm / Weekends

Say something to the team!: "See that tree, I've probably hit it"

p3tran

Banned
goto to user uploaded vinyls, press the button formerly known as "back" to bring up search, then put "m0dus" on creator name or "vicious" on description and do the query.
also, add m0dus as a "favorite creator", since this will help bring more of his work to your attention ;)
after you download it, it will be in your saved vinyls as a sticker, ready to be placed (and resized) whenever you like

p.s.
modus, if you could at one point do the reverse image, to place at left door side, that would complete the stencil set. 8)
also, add "gaf" in description as it will help a lot everybody that searches for it (or for anything related to gaf)

hunchback

I need the clubs advice. I'm disabled with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I'm currently having a severe flare up which could last a month. I don't want to take up room in the club if I can't contribute. I also don't want to take a spot that someone who races more wants. Would you like me to remove myself from the club? Thanks everyone.

Just got the game
Xbox One
tokyostomp

USA, California PST
Available Play Times (Evening/Night/Late Night)
Hi!

*Edit*

Club is full

tuna_love

Banned
I need the clubs advice. I'm disabled with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I'm currently having a severe flare up which could last a month. I don't want to take up room in the club if I can't contribute. I also don't want to take a spot that someone who races more wants. Would you like me to remove myself from the club? Thanks everyone.

Nah stay in mate

Going by Gestault's update, only about 55%. Hopefully the club leaders can lock it down and start making room for those who can't get in.

The club is full?, man that sucks. I still wont be able to play the game for another week either until my new TV arrives. Oh well thanks GAF lurkers!

I just bought it today and missed the club. It shouldn't be surprising but I didn't expect all 1000 to fill up. :(

Just in case room opens up:

Gamertag: cr blah blah
Country / time zone: US / CST (BST)
Preferred online hours: Evenings and weekends
Say something: My name is Blah, and I'm a Blahoholic.

badams

Reporting in, just in case there's some room in the future.

Gamertag: GieeRBe PL

Time zone: UTC+01:00

Preferred online hours: Evenings and weekends

Say something: Tomato!

Not that I want to put anyone out, but what are the chances of the club getting a little trimmed to make room for regular GAFers? I've had to resort to joining Giant Bomb's club, the heathens.

hunchback

I removed myself from the club to open up a spot for someone.
I'm a disabled gamer and currently experiencing some health issues. I want Gaf to take the number 1 spot and you guys need someone who can race more.
I still hope to have some races with you though.

HeliosT10

I'm a disabled gamer and currently experiencing some health issues. I want Gaf to take the number 1 spot and you guys need someone who can race more.

Sorry to hear that, hope you're feeling better soon.

mrmyth

Going by Gestault's update, only about 55%. Hopefully the club leaders can lock it down and start making room for those who can't get in.
I joined via the game and never said anything about it here. I knew once I saw the rankings Joe Public would start joining just to be part of a winning circle.

Anyhoo, so I don't get booted, GT is SenseNet.
I'm usually on evenings and weekends.

You should have stayed in. Can't OP change the group and kick some non gaffers to make room for actual gaffers?

hunchback

You should have stayed in. Can't OP change the group and kick some non gaffers to make room for actual gaffers?

No worries. The club needs people that put experience points into the club so it rises in rank. I don't mind stepping aside so someone else can contribute more experience points. I will still race and have a Gaf car.

Majine

Banned
Gamertag: imajinetion

Country / Time Zone: Sweden / CEST
Available Play Times (Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Late Night): Evening / Night
Say something to the team!: Would appreciate a spot!

Bobnob

3 days solid, upto top 30 in the club lol, bit gutted rewind is allowed in rivals, apart from that the game's decent.

Gestault

The in-game club was at max capacity, last I'd seen. There'll be some trimming, but I haven't had ready access to my system to work on any of that. Also, I'm adding the update about M0dus' livery to the OP.

_woLf

Gamertag: x Delta Wolf x

Country / Time Zone: USA / Pacific Time Zone
Available Play Times: Evenings/Nights
It makes me sad that I cannot use my Lancer to win every race in this video game.

Still not on the sheet and the club in game is still full :(

Gestault

Ok, sheet up to date. Someone should hopefully be closing down the open status of the club and trimming out some names that aren't on the list, which will mean invites for the last batch of people. Sorry for the lapses in activity. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's had a busy week at work.

GRaider81

Xbox one
region: Uk
Time on : 9pm onwards

GT:GlasgowRaider

Just bought an x1 and only playing this until mcc. Even if I cant get in club friend me up as I need some gaf x1 friends

Top Bottom