• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 NeoGAF Car Club | "Race to 1000"

NateGrigs

I'd like to get in on this!

Xbone
Gamertag: NateGrigs

I usually play on evenings and weekends.

zorbsie

Club invites sent out to the last group. Invites will be in the social hub found in the pause menu. We'll be doing some races on Sunday at 2ish PM EST. Feel free to join us. Let us know in the OT thread if you can race.

Schmitty

Just got an Xbone along with this game and I'm looking for a club!

Xbox One
Schmitty07

USA / Eastern
Weekends any time

I hope there is still room. Looking forward to racing with others

billeh

If there's still room I'd like an invite. :)

Xbox One
Gamertag: wjblol
Availability: Weeknights and weekends.

HOW DO I JOIN. just got an Xbox One and forza.

GT: BluePhazon1337

Eastern time Canada

Can play on some weekends (cause I have school in another town)

Xbox One
KnightHart00

Canada / EST
Evening/Night
This is my first Xbox system ever and I'm really digging FH2. P-Please be nice to me, senpai

zorbsie

I'll try and add the latest group tonight. For those that just got the game, make sure you have clubs unlocked(after third showcase) and make sure to have a speed clocked on the speed trap east of the main horizon hub.

UPDATE ON INVITES: The latest group all got invites sent out to them. Check the message center in game to find it. Apologize for the delay gang.

@Born2Live I couldn't find you on the leaderboard. Make sure you drive through and get a speed recorded on the speed trap just east of the main horizon hub.

Console : Xbox One
Gamertag: Jacob Armitage

Country / Time Zone: Canada / ETZ!
Available Play Times: Varies, Mostly evenings/nights

I know i'm rather LTTP on this, and the club was so close to being full last week (at 999 now! EEK!) but i'm hoping i'll just be able to sneak in, or if we purge inactive members ??
Totally loving Forza Horizon 2 so far! Its made such a good impression, wish i'd have picked it up sooner.

Thanks lads and lasses, hope to play w/ you.

If the club is full, please feel free to add my GT anyway!

<3

mid83

Xbox One
Camaro9683

USA / CST
I mostly play in the evenings and at night.

I see there are 999 members. Hopefully I get lucky and I can get that last spot? Look forward to playing with everybody!

zorbsie

Going to look into freeing up some spaces for folks. As you can imagine with 1000 people there is a lot of inactivity, which is fine. Hopefully we can send out invites shortly. I'll keep everyone updated.

zorbsie

OK folks, sent club invites to the latest group. We were at the max member count and I took some inactive players off. If you were taken off and you want back in just let me know. I'll sort it out.

We will be racing today, if anyone wants to join. 2pm EST. It's not super serious, we just race around and crack jokes. It's always a good time. Don't be shy come on out, I need someone to share last place with me. :)

Gestault

OK folks, sent club invites to the latest group. We were at the max member count and I took some inactive players off. If you were taken off and you want back in just let me know. I'll sort it out.

We will be racing today, if anyone wants to join. 2pm EST. It's not super serious, we just race around and crack jokes. It's always a good time. Don't be shy come on out, I need someone to share last place with me. :)

Thank you again for taking charge with continuing to organize all this, Zorb.

jyoung188

I just got an Xbox One and have been loving this game so far, just unlocked the ability to join a club and I'd like to join the GAF club.

Xbox One
JYOUNG188

US Pacific
Tue-Sat evenings, Sun and Monday all day.

Thanks!

Ullus

Would love an invite if the club is still active.

Xbox One
ULLUS95

EU GMT (+1)
Evenings all days

Thanks in advance.

Squoig

Banned
Hi guys.

I joined up in post #413 back on page 9 but I've only just got around to getting the game because of reasons.

May I have an invite to GAF car club please?

Top Bottom