• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 NeoGAF Car Club | "Race to 1000"

Can I get an invite to the Car Club also? XB1, GT BlueThunder850 (USA / EST Evenings). Seems like there are still ~20 open spots in the club.

Xbox One
GT: ProGamer720

North America/Eastern
India/ UTC +05:30

Been traveling, so hard to pick a time zone at the moment. Bought the game at launch but only started playing it recently, enjoying every minute of it.

Xathos

Neo Member
Definitely would love to join the GAF club!

Console: Xbox One
GT: Xathos421
North American/MST
Morning / Evening

LegoArmo

Gamertag: Freedom Lasso
Timezone: BST/GMT United Kingdom
Mostly playing in the afternoon time

Would love to join the club, I just got the game and the console yesterday, so I'm not that great, but I try and take it seriously.

Very much appreciate it if I could get an invite.

zorbsie

OK I sent out a bunch of invites. You should see it next time you log into Horizon 2. Here is the list of folks added.
SPCTRE
thisisalan
TacticalFailure
Ace of Errors
BlueThunder850
DeviousChainsaw
ProGamer720
Slowpantz
Freedom Lasso
Mogwai Fire

Xathos421 - I couldn't find your GT to add you as a friend. Can you check the GT you posted to make sure it's right?

Club still has some spots. We're at 960 or so. Sorry this took so long to get to. Post here or send me a message if you want a club invite.

h3ro

Finally got around to picking this up, time to out all these Forza Hub tiers to work.

Would love to be back in the GAF clam after F3/4 and Horizon.

GT is munkeyhero

zorbsie

Just sent invites to these folks:
THRILLH0
Glomby
GoofyFollower
munkeyhero
Garryk03
StrikerD93

Noticed there were a couple level 1s in there. You might not be able to the club until you do the 2nd/3rd showcase. The game will give you a tutorial about clubs/online. Anyways, welcome aboard everyone.

Dackelbein

Just got my Xbox One - A Club invite would be great, feel free to add me to your friends list too (been mostly using my PS3/4 after Forza 4, so a bigger Xbox friendslist wouldn't hurt 😄).

Xbox One:
Camillo II

Germany GMT (+1) - evening player

Thanks in advance!

Dakhanavar

Neo Member
I picked this up during the digital sale & I'd gladly take an invite, please!

Xbox One
GT: Dakhanavar

USA - (UTC - 6:00) Central Time
Night, Late Night, Weekends

See you guys on the open road! (Or not so open fields and other fun places you shouldn't be driving)

zorbsie

There should be about 10 more open spots. I'll add you guys in later today hopefully. For those folks who have just picked up the game, make sure you make it to the 3rd showcase event in single player. That is when they open up the online section of the menu.

Quikies83

There should be about 10 more open spots. I'll add you guys in later today hopefully. For those folks who have just picked up the game, make sure you make it to the 3rd showcase event in single player. That is when they open up the online section of the menu.
Very cool, thanks!
Keeping my eye open for invite

zorbsie

It took a day to pull myself out of Witcher 3, but I sent out those invites. Maybe with all this new blood we should get a clan day/night to do some online road trips together.

just picked up a a xbone and this has been my go to game. Curious to see how the social features work out

Xbox One
Gamertag: Riotspark

US. East
Evening/Night/Late Night

Hope to drive with you all in the future

zorbsie

Just went to add you guys, but the servers seem to be wonky right now. I'll give a few minutes and see if it sorts itself out.

EDIT: OK servers sorted themselves out. Phoenixazure, I sent you an invite. NakedRescue, I can't seem to find you to invite you. Can you make sure you have a speed set in one of the the speed traps beside the main Horizon hub?

Tarahiro

Finally got a copy of this recently, very addicted right now. Can I get an invite please? If there is still space.

Gamertag: Tarahiro

Country / Time Zone: England
Available Play Times: Evening/Night

zorbsie

I'll add you guys later tonight. Make sure to have done the first 3 showcase races. That's when the game unlocks the online section.

EDIT: Invites have been sent.

Neil_J_UK

Have I been kicked from the club? I can no longer access the club menu, it's greyed out now. I used to get rival suggestions from club members, but I don't get them now either.
EDIT: Nevermind, I seem to be back in now

zorbsie

Have I been kicked from the club? I can no longer access the club menu, it's greyed out now. I used to get rival suggestions from club members, but I don't get them now either.
EDIT: Nevermind, I seem to be back in now

Sometimes the servers are a bit messed up. I logged on one time and was in an entirely different club. After a few minutes it got sorted out.

Finally got my Xbox One last week and this was one of the first games I picked up. Loving it just as I did the first one. Just got to the point in the game I can join a club and I'd love to get into the GAF club if I could. Here's my info.

Gamertag: X Ray Monster

Country / Time Zone: US Central

zorbsie

Finally got my Xbox One last week and this was one of the first games I picked up. Loving it just as I did the first one. Just got to the point in the game I can join a club and I'd love to get into the GAF club if I could. Here's my info.

Gamertag: X Ray Monster

Country / Time Zone: US Central

If you haven't already been added, I'll get you in later tonight.

grego9198

Just picked this up on the weekend finally. Played horizon 1 back on 360. Would like to get an invite for the club if possible.

Gamertag: Gete0s

Country / Time Zone: Canada/Eastern

Thanks!

zorbsie

Just picked this up on the weekend finally. Played horizon 1 back on 360. Would like to get an invite for the club if possible.

Gamertag: Gete0s

Country / Time Zone: Canada/Eastern

Thanks!

You'll have to make it to the 3rd showcase before you are able to join. I'll send an invite to you later today after the Jays game anyways. It should be waiting for you if you haven't yet reached that point.

Top Bottom