• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

t hicks

Banned
Went ahead and got the Ultimate Edition... I never got into FH before the demo for 3 came out, loved the demo then I played FH1 and I've been obsessed with that all week... so good!
im gonna put so many hours into this one

desu

Just tried to activate VIP on xbone to use it on PC. Sadly vip/dlc is entirely borked on PC.

I got VIP on xbone just fine but once I go back to PC its gone again.

ekim

Just tried to activate VIP on xbone to use it on PC. Sadly vip/dlc is entirely borked on PC.

I got VIP on xbone just fine but once I go back to PC its gone again.

Yeah. When I open the Ultimate extras on the store it says they are not available. Don't know if they are installed on PC.

Lettuce

If you've just started and want to remove the credits, deleting your save would do that but obviously you'd have to start afresh.

So has the bug been fixed now then?....if it hasn't then whats the point in starting a new game just to get the bug credits again!??

From the official forum, in Aussie money

65c22ad26d.jpg

Thank you.

As long as they are the size of Storm Island I'll be happy. With how varied the map is this time, I wonder where they could take the dlc.

RS4-

Yeah. When I open the Ultimate extras on the store it says they are not available. Don't know if they are installed on PC.

Yeah, VIP not working for me either. Unavailable in the store, but the other two packs say they're owned.

bedlamite

I wouldn't keep the billion credits, that stuff would ruin the game for me. Not that earning money was ever a big issue in the Horizon games but a billlion credits lol

derFeef

Helios, can you forward to the guys that they should remove the "xbox live" bar from the game icon on W10? It's kinda ruining the look ;)

PyZhH8y.png

My body is absolutely fucking ready, big thanks to microsoft for also releasing it on PC this time around. I hope it runs smoothly, and if so, count me in on GoW4 via the MS Store as well.

That's assuming the downloads actually work. A lot of people are unable to complete the pre-download process for whatever reason.

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Alright boys and girls of ForzaGAF, I have the spreadsheet ready! I removed all the old info, so you are going to have to re-add yourself.

Quote this post to see the link and then add in your info!

Done!

ViciousDS

Banned
wait....did I have to play either the MCC or Halo 5 recently? Haven't played either since their respective launches basically

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Got my standard refunded and bought the ultimate. Wonder if I'll have to redownload the entire game again on PC?

Got the warthog code through Xbox live messaging and redeemed directly on PC

witness

I'm so pissed at Amazon. Now I won't get the Ultimate Edition until fucking Monday cause dude told me that they weren't offering release date delivery on this game. So he bumped me to one day shipping but I don't understand why I wouldn't get it at least on Saturday.....thinking I'll just cancel and buy the DLC later. It's only a one day difference then.

TheMan

Does this game use dynamic settings changes to maintain steady frame rate like the free horizon 6 did on PC? I feel like that didn't work well and lead to choppiness.

frontieruk

Does this game use dynamic settings changes to maintain steady frame rate like the free horizon 6 did on PC? I feel like that didn't work well and lead to choppiness.

The choppiness was there if you switched the dynamic scaling off as well so probably wasn't that, but yes the option exists on pc

v0mitg0d

Ok guys, just my two cents here.

I've played about 8-ish hours of the full release on XBO and maybe 30 mins on PC (i7 3770k, SSD, 8GB, GTX 1070). Random thoughts...

• This is, without a doubt, the most fun I've had with a racer since Burnout Paradise.
  • It's really really pretty. :)
  • There are something like 9 radios stations and I found all of them to be filled with great dirving music. My fav is the classical station.
  • There are a ton of settings in the PC version so be ready to tinker around to find what works for your system because Ultra settings ate my 1070 alive. (running at 1080P)
  • It just feels soooo good to drive the trucks/jeeps/warthog/buggies off-road. Love it!
  • The difference between the XBO version vs the PC on High, to me, is negligible. The frame rate was all over the place on PC, so I ended up dropping to medium. It still looks great btw!

LoveCake

Hang on a second, how are people playing this already?

I have the UE on X1 and clicking on the icon it just says hat I am too early!

I am in the UK btw.

hahahai :D
Ok guys, just my two cents here.

I've played about 8-ish hours of the full release on XBO and maybe 30 mins on PC (i7 3770k, SSD, 8GB, GTX 1070). Random thoughts...

• This is, without a doubt, the most fun I've had with a racer since Burnout Paradise.
  • It's really really pretty. :)
  • There are something like 9 radios stations and I found all of them to be filled with great dirving music. My fav is the classical station.
  • There are a ton of settings in the PC version so be ready to tinker around to find what works for your system because Ultra settings ate my 1070 alive. (running at 1080P)
  • It just feels soooo good to drive the trucks/jeeps/warthog/buggies off-road. Love it!
  • The difference between the XBO version vs the PC on High, to me, is negligible. The frame rate was all over the place on PC, so I ended up dropping to medium. It still looks great btw!

Thanks for your update and impressions awesome :D

U2NUMB

Hang on a second, how are people playing this already?

I have the UE on X1 and clicking on the icon it just says hat I am too early!

I am in the UK btw.

Personal friends of Helios and also those that call him a cool guy.

I have no idea, I am at work.. Magic?

Top Bottom